QUICK LINKS
MY ACCOUNT
Cash Pending:
Cash Available:
Payment Requested:
Payment Processed:
Lifetime Cash Back:

FREE Logitech Ultimate Ears 100 Noise-Isolating Earphones (Jade Guitar) after $10 rebate + S/H @ tigerdirect

3 of 5
GeorgeGarman
12/24/12 7:27 AM
dewvillage said:   

nkabra said:   

The standard shipping itself is 7.31. I do not think in that case, it makes much sense. IS there anyway to get free shpping

just found out "If your address is more than one line (for ex. apartments), please put your entire address in one line. TigerDirect's ordering system detects multi-line addresses as business addresses. Free Econo Shipping is only available to residential addresse"

I have a single line address and have these and bling in my cart. Econo shipping is showing 3.69 to PA. The Bling has free shipping.
EDIT: Two separate orders allowed free shipping on each item.
aidrees
12/24/12 7:41 AM
FREE Ground Shipping on this order with TigerDirect.com Inner Circle Membership!

Your Inner Circle Membership entitles you to great benefits including:

FREE Unlimited Ground Shipping on all orders eligible for ground shipping
50% Off express Delivery: Half Price on 2nd Day and Overnight Orders
Members-Only Specials and FIRST-DELIVERY of our best email deals
Access to exclusive Inner Circle offers
Plus... No minimum purchase for FREE or discounted shipping

For Only $49.99
greatproverbs7287
12/24/12 7:42 AM
in for one, thanks.
tsanju
12/24/12 7:54 AM
thanks OP .. in for 1
inforapenny
12/24/12 7:55 AM
I'm not familiar with TigerDirect rebates. Terms state, "This rebate is in USD currency and may be paid with a prepaid reward card." Is this a Tiger-specific reward card or one that can be redeemed anywhere? Thanks & apologies if this is noobish!
respdoc
12/24/12 8:01 AM
inforapenny said:   

I'm not familiar with TigerDirect rebates. Terms state, "This rebate is in USD currency and may be paid with a prepaid reward card." Is this a Tiger-specific reward card or one that can be redeemed anywhere? Thanks & apologies if this is noobish!

It is. I'd suggest reading up on past TD rebates (which are almost always paid in pre-paid AMEX cards) for answering any basic questions.
ThriftyNet
12/24/12 8:33 AM
4 star reviews on Amazon where they go for $13.59. Good enough to leave in desk drawer at office.
In for 1...thanks!
potvin48
12/24/12 9:24 AM
dewvillage said:   

how do you guys get the free shipping? the cheapest one is Ground (2 to 6 days)-- Estimated Delivery Thu, Jan 03, 2013 [$7.29]. Thanks

I just clicked the link in the OP, added to cart and checked out, it shows $0.00 for tax, and $0.00 for shipping.
noANANDforme
12/24/12 10:11 AM
I also got free shipping; there was a little icon that said free shipping today.
dgrade
12/24/12 11:27 AM
Thanks OP. In 4 1.
3 of 5
Please select a reason for your RED vote:

You may be contacted via Private Message during the investigation of this issue.