• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
I was able to do an easy price match at the register to hd website. Then used the 30% coupon on top. Coupon expires tomorrow, but seemed like a hot deal to me. Ymmv

Kohl's
See Kohl's coupons that earn 2.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Dyson DC44 digital slim vacuum
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Kohl's Coupons:
    SUNNY
    15% off any order (expires 7/21/14 12:59am)
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

"Digital" vacuum! LMAO. That term is more abused than "solid state" was over the last 50 years.

can you post the HD link to get the PM also is the 30% w/ the Kohl's card?

Thanks

319-30%=223 minus 40 Kohls cash= about $183 plus tax

MisterEd said:   "Digital" vacuum! LMAO. That term is more abused than "solid state" was over the last 50 years.
But it is digital ... It's either on ... Or off ... (Well until the battery is close to dying, then although it is on, it might as well be off)

That said, the cordless dysons suck ... Unfortunately, in this case its more figurative than literal. The battery isn't big enough to be useful.

This is the best cordless vacuum we have ever used! Battery last long enough to do a quick touch-up and it really cleans well. I can fully vacuum my 20x20 den and then some, and I have black carpeting which shows everything, so I can tell that it is doing a great job. Even though it's pricey, it's well worth the expense, esp. at this price.

It's more powerful and lasts a little longer than the DC35, so it's a noticeable improvement over the prior model.

where is everyone getting these prices from? Is the deal still live or dead?

Good Luck.

Kohl's recently changed their policy. They will pricematch, but they won't give yout the percentage off or the Kohl's cash.

cjuelich said:   Good Luck.

Kohl's recently changed their policy. They will pricematch, but they won't give yout the percentage off or the Kohl's cash.

when did the policy change? was it before many people successfully PM w/ % off & KC?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014