QUICK LINKS
MY ACCOUNT
Cash Pending:
Cash Available:
Payment Requested:
Payment Processed:
Lifetime Cash Back:

Verizon Deluxe Leather Tablet Sleeve Front Pocket & Form-Fitting Construction-Compatible w/ Most Tablets $1.99 Shipped

Last page
2 of 2
naireland
12/24/12 12:53 PM
Just got my $1 last week. Actually a really nice little case although I don't have much use for it since it already has a full case. Would be perfect fot travel if all you have is the magnetic front case.
hambirg
12/24/12 12:54 PM
My daughter is getting a Kindle HD Fire for Christmas. Does anyone know if this will fit it?

ETA- I see the Kindles come in two different sizes. I guess I will just wait and measure her's.
shallot
12/24/12 8:01 PM
hambirg said:   

My daughter is getting a Kindle HD Fire for Christmas. Does anyone know if this will fit it?

ETA- I see the Kindles come in two different sizes. I guess I will just wait and measure her's.

It will fit but it'll be way too big for the Kindle.
KidCharliemain
12/24/12 9:37 PM
This is made to fit the original iPad. When Verizon started selling the original iPad there was no CDMA version (only the GSM version sold thru ATT) so Verizon packaged the iPad with a small external cellular modem, hence the pocket on the front of the case. These are extremely nice cases, originally Verizon sold them for either $29.99 or $39.99 (memory fails me at the moment). Anyway if you need to check fit on a different device the original iPad dimensions are 9.56 x 7.47 x 0.5 inches.
Mulox
12/24/12 11:10 PM
Appears to be dead now? Can't find it...
NoMoneyInMyWallet
12/24/12 11:15 PM
Mulox said:   

1SaleADay = one day sale ... 12M to 12M eastern.
shallot
12/25/12 2:21 PM
NoMoneyInMyWallet said:   

Mulox said:   

1SaleADay = one day sale ... 12M to 12M eastern.

Don't worry, it'll come back and maybe at a lower price. Apparently, there are a lot of these floating around. FYI, I bought one for my Touchpad about a year ago and use it with a TP folio case. It is a very snug fit with the case but it will eventually stretch out over time. I mainly use just the folio case but will use this as additional protection when I travel.
Last page
2 of 2
Please select a reason for your RED vote:

You may be contacted via Private Message during the investigation of this issue.
It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 10PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.