• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

1Sale.com
See 1Sale.com discounts that earn 1.5% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Verizon Deluxe Leather Tablet Sleeve
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Bought two of these a few weeks ago, and they are of shockingly high quality given the price. Well worth picking one up for every tablet you own even if you already have another case. If nothing else you can use it for when you travel and want to toss it in a bag, backpack or suitcase.

yep, i got 4 when they were $1. they are nice for the price

Doesnt fit the ASUS Transformer TF101 EEE Pad that I've .. but very good quality.
Covers Dimensions : 10.9 (H) x 9.9 (W) x 1.1 (Thick) (these are OUTSIDE dimensions --- not totally useful for figuring out if your tablet will fit INSIDE)
Tablets Dimensions : 10.67 (L) x 6.97(W) x 0.51(T) inches

just ordered 2 of these. thanks op! Merry Christmas Fat Wallett members - and thank you for saving me well over $300 this Christmas.

I have one of these. Fits the Motorola xoom.

Got one of these when they were $.99. The Google Nexus will not fit in this sleeve. The dimensions of the case I got are approx. 10.5"x8.25". It's a nice looking case but maybe it was made to fit the Ipad.

Got it when it was 99 cents. Fits Touchpad nicely.

I do not see this item on their page.

Just got my $1 last week. Actually a really nice little case although I don't have much use for it since it already has a full case. Would be perfect fot travel if all you have is the magnetic front case.

My daughter is getting a Kindle HD Fire for Christmas. Does anyone know if this will fit it?

ETA- I see the Kindles come in two different sizes. I guess I will just wait and measure her's.

hambirg said:   My daughter is getting a Kindle HD Fire for Christmas. Does anyone know if this will fit it?

ETA- I see the Kindles come in two different sizes. I guess I will just wait and measure her's.

It will fit but it'll be way too big for the Kindle.

This is made to fit the original iPad. When Verizon started selling the original iPad there was no CDMA version (only the GSM version sold thru ATT) so Verizon packaged the iPad with a small external cellular modem, hence the pocket on the front of the case. These are extremely nice cases, originally Verizon sold them for either $29.99 or $39.99 (memory fails me at the moment). Anyway if you need to check fit on a different device the original iPad dimensions are 9.56 x 7.47 x 0.5 inches.

Appears to be dead now? Can't find it...

Mulox said:   Appears to be dead now? Can't find it...1SaleADay = one day sale ... 12M to 12M eastern.

NoMoneyInMyWallet said:   Mulox said:   Appears to be dead now? Can't find it...1SaleADay = one day sale ... 12M to 12M eastern.
Don't worry, it'll come back and maybe at a lower price. Apparently, there are a lot of these floating around. FYI, I bought one for my Touchpad about a year ago and use it with a TP folio case. It is a very snug fit with the case but it will eventually stretch out over time. I mainly use just the folio case but will use this as additional protection when I travel.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014