• Page :
  • 1
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Gold Box Deal of the Day: 20 MP3 Albums $1.99 or Less
Today only, get 20 new and classic MP3 albums from amazing acts for just $1.99 or less each. Save on music by Taylor Swift, Imagine Dragons, Rihanna, Lana Del Rey, Ne-Yo, ABBA, and more. MP3 music you buy from Amazon will be stored in Cloud Player for free. Listen to it instantly with our apps for Android, iPhone, web, or other devices.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.html/ref=xs_gb_A3KM1XKGFWIRVN?i...

http://www.amazon.com/gp/goldbox

Amazon
Get Up to 5.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary

MP3 Albums (16.40kB)
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:

I love Amazon. It is the only place I get good deals on music. Thanks for posting this.

Motown #1's - $0.99

Legend - Bob Marley - $0.99

Singles - 1969 - 1981 - The Carpenters - $0.99

ABBA GOLD - ABBA - $0.99

Will be getting these, thanks!

Thanks OP - Some last minute Xmas shopping!

Butcherboy said:   Gold Box Deal of the Day: 20 MP3 Albums $1.99 or Less
Today only, get 20 new and classic MP3 albums from amazing acts for just $1.99 or less each. Save on music by Taylor Swift, Imagine Dragons, Rihanna, Lana Del Rey, Ne-Yo, ABBA, and more. MP3 music you buy from Amazon will be stored in Cloud Player for free. Listen to it instantly with our apps for Android, iPhone, web, or other devices.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.html/ref=xs_gb_A3KM1XKGFWIRVN?i...

http://www.amazon.com/gp/goldbox


with deals like this from Amazon, who needs itunes?

FrugalFreak said:   Butcherboy said:   Gold Box Deal of the Day: 20 MP3 Albums $1.99 or Less
Today only, get 20 new and classic MP3 albums from amazing acts for just $1.99 or less each. Save on music by Taylor Swift, Imagine Dragons, Rihanna, Lana Del Rey, Ne-Yo, ABBA, and more. MP3 music you buy from Amazon will be stored in Cloud Player for free. Listen to it instantly with our apps for Android, iPhone, web, or other devices.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.html/ref=xs_gb_A3KM1XKGFWIRVN?i...

http://www.amazon.com/gp/goldbox


with deals like this from Amazon, who needs itunes?


still need itunes to sync everything over to your idevices

ABBA for a buck? I'll take a chance on it.

archena said:   

still need itunes to sync everything over to your idevices


Uhmmm, No.

I know this is jacking, but I agree. While I thank apple for coming up with the devices, I can't wait til Google and Amazon free us up to cut the chains of Apple and iTunes once and for all!!!

Green for OP and thanks to Amazon for breaking the chains a little more every day!!!

check the reviews before purchasing ABBA IMHO

Xam said:   check the reviews before purchasing ABBA IMHO

Not going to complain for $0.99

419 Reviews
5 star: (335)
4 star: (56)
3 star: (13)
2 star: (5)
1 star: (10)

Great Deal!
ButcherBoy comes through again!! He is By far and away, the very BEST deal poster on Fatwallet!!

orthros said:   ABBA for a buck? I'll take a chance on it.

ABBA for a buck? Fatwallet and Amazon are saving me Money, Money, Money.

Even with poor reviews, do I still want this album? I Do, I Do, I Do, I Do, I Do.

Though I have the CD, When All Is Said And Done this gets the music on the "cloud" much easier.




Yeah, that was bad. Anyone else want to challenge themselves?

I even played the album on Amazon Cloud Player today after buying and still love this

got imagine dragon's and Elle g

Most of the comments are all say good

archena said:   FrugalFreak said:   Butcherboy said:   Gold Box Deal of the Day: 20 MP3 Albums $1.99 or Less
Today only, get 20 new and classic MP3 albums from amazing acts for just $1.99 or less each. Save on music by Taylor Swift, Imagine Dragons, Rihanna, Lana Del Rey, Ne-Yo, ABBA, and more. MP3 music you buy from Amazon will be stored in Cloud Player for free. Listen to it instantly with our apps for Android, iPhone, web, or other devices.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.html/ref=xs_gb_A3KM1XKGFWIRVN?i...

http://www.amazon.com/gp/goldbox


with deals like this from Amazon, who needs itunes?


still need itunes to sync everything over to your idevices


nope, I buy Sansa and use MSC format.



Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014