rated:
Text

more awesome version - Text

Member Summary

Bob Marley - Legend MP3 Downloads
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Snagged it, I've gone through maybe 3-4 copies of this album, it's really a must-have.

Finally have it digital, LOL, thanks OP.

I know a remastered version came out on cd. Is there such a thing as remastered mp3?

ron111 said:   I know a remastered version came out on cd. Is there such a thing as remastered mp3?

What you are looking for is the double cd Deluxe Edition with 29 tracks it's also 99 cents on @mazon. A must have for any complete music collection.

OP you might change the link to this same price more awesome version: http://www.amazon.com/Legend/dp/B000VHMF0A/ref=tmm_other_meta_bi...

Orange man! You're killing me! Naturally saw your post AFTER I bought the other . . .

Thanks OP (and naranja)!

Chat with Amazon after buying the Deluxe. They refunded it. So you buy both but then chat for a refund on the non deluxe.

naranja said:   ron111 said:   I know a remastered version came out on cd. Is there such a thing as remastered mp3?

What you are looking for is the double cd Deluxe Edition with 29 tracks it's also 99 cents on @mazon. A must have for any complete music collection.

OP you might change the link to this same price more awesome version: http://www.amazon.com/Legend/dp/B000VHMF0A/ref=tmm_other_meta_bi...

Done!

Thank OP. Nice find.

Had to get a refund after realizing I didn't have the Deluxe Edition. Amazon rep said they don't do refunds on mp3 sales but gave it to me anyway. Great deal. Thanks OP (and especially thanks naranja for the heads up on the Deluxe version being available for same p)rice

naranja said:   ron111 said:   I know a remastered version came out on cd. Is there such a thing as remastered mp3?

I didn't mean to "start no trouble" ie a wave of replies (lol) but I'm glad I asked. Thanks.

Thanks OP. Nice find.

Thanks, OP! Picked up a couple of albums.

yay, thanks guys!

Bought the deluxe version. Thank you.

Darn it, missed it. Both now show a price of $5.99. Better luck next time for me. But Merry Christmas non the less!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014