• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Member Summary

Tangmanstyle
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I'm in for a few, thanks!

FYI, these gift cards can also be used at LOLShirts.com and BelleChic.com

Looks like there are some funny T-shirts in my future

I guess the Gift cards would not be eligible for FW CB though right?

archena said:   I guess the Gift cards would not be eligible for FW CB though right?That's what I thought, but I don't see anything mentioning gift cards in the Terms & Conditions on the store page.

I have sent out some emails asking for clarification on this, but for now I have Cash Back linked the Best Deals post because I don't see anything telling me that they aren't eligible.

I'll update the post & reply again if I get confirmation on whether or not it is eligible, but if I didn't CB link the deal then it would DEFINITELY not get paid.

At least this way there is the possibility of getting CB for it (if it does turn out to be eligible).

Can you use more than one giftcard at a time?

diswes said:   Can you use more than one giftcard at a time?

Not sure about that - first time getting these

Solipsist said:   archena said:   I guess the Gift cards would not be eligible for FW CB though right?That's what I thought, but I don't see anything mentioning gift cards in the Terms & Conditions on the store page.

I have sent out some emails asking for clarification on this, but for now I have Cash Back linked the Best Deals post because I don't see anything telling me that they aren't eligible.

I'll update the post & reply again if I get confirmation on whether or not it is eligible, but if I didn't CB link the deal then it would DEFINITELY not get paid.

At least this way there is the possibility of getting CB for it (if it does turn out to be eligible).
Quick update... I still don't have any "official" word on whether or not these were intended to be CB eligible, but I do see that my gift card purchase has reported as pending in my Cash Back account

Thanks!

Just received confirmation, these gift cards should be Cash Back eligible.

Thank you for confirming!

Just about 3 hours left will post another LOL Shirts deal too for today and tmrw

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014