• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Back in Stock - 8 Packs of Cannon Cotton Washcloths in Various Colors - $1.79 Shipped w/SYWM or Free Store Pickup Kmart.com
On sale for $1.99. Must add to cart to see price. Use code OFFERS10 to make it $1.79 and free shipping with Shop Your Way Max or free store pickup.

Got two packs of 8 for like $0.45. Prefect use of my Shop Your Way points that are expiring today (12/24/12).

Kmart.com
See Kmart.com coupons that earn 5.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

8 Packs of Cannon Cotton Washcloths in Various Colors
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Here's what I'm getting

Error: Sorry, the item(s) you are trying to add to the Shopping Cart can not be added. Please try again later.

rcgeo said:   Here's what I'm getting

ErrorSorry, the item(s) you are trying to add to the Shopping Cart can not be added. Please try again later.
That's only happening to the white wash cloths. I was able to order them earlier, so maybe they're our of stock now.

Thanks, I took your advise and tried all packs.

Unfortunately none within 50 mile of Melbourne FL....

RonR said:   rcgeo said:   Here's what I'm getting

ErrorSorry, the item(s) you are trying to add to the Shopping Cart can not be added. Please try again later.
That's only happening to the white wash cloths. I was able to order them earlier, so maybe they're our of stock now.

$5.99 for me. Dead?

Add it to the cart it will be $1.99.

I only have in store pickup options. BuzzardGas said:   $5.99 for me. Dead?

rcgeo said:   RonR said:   rcgeo said:   Here's what I'm getting

I just got a UPS tracking number on my order, shipped free w/SYWM (order total = $1.94 including tax).

Thanks OP!

All "Temporarily out of stock for Shipping"

JiggleTheHandle said:   All "Temporarily out of stock for Shipping"Either FW effect or they realized they're losing a lot of money making all these UPS shipments for free.

Thank you ! I got 4!

$5.99 now edit $1.99 in cart but not available in my area.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014