• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
SYBA CL-ENC50038 2.5" & 3.5" White USB 3.0 Dual Mode SATA III HDD Duplicator + Docking Station

LINK

Enter code: BTEJHHF33 for 30% off

• 2.5" & 3.5"
  • USB 3.0
  • Up to 3TB

Free USB 3.0 card
  • Single Port USB 3.0 Rev 1.0 specification
  • Backward compatible with USB 2.0 and USB 1.1
  • Compatible with all systems that implement PCI Express, both the 1.0 and 2.0 revisions are supported

Newegg
Need a Newegg coupon that earns 1.0% FatWallet Cash Back?
Member Summary

CL-ENC50038
Thanks Farfisa850
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
The 20% off coupon has expired.

shunja (Jan. 13, 2013 @ 2:40p) |

Could not install the Fresco Logic PCI card on two different Win XP computers using enclosed and downloaded drivers.

cwee1 (Jan. 13, 2013 @ 7:36p) |

Try the PCI-Express slot. Had same issue on PCI slots - read the instructions and it said PCI-E and now works.

BPH789 (Jan. 13, 2013 @ 8:28p) |

Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

free USB 3.0 PCI-E card

Make sure to update the firmware on that USB 3.0 card. Any problems that people have had with this unit seem to have been fixed by the firmware upgrade.

Your email address is not valid for redemption of promo code BTEJHHF33

Your email address is not valid for redemption of promo code BTEJHHF33.

Note: When purchasing combos, the promo code is applied after the combo discount. Stacking is not permitted.
If multiple codes are entered for the same item, only the first promo code will apply.

You both have to sign up for thier newsletter. Most Newegg promo codes are only available to subscribers.

Code worked for me but charging $4 shipping plus Cali sales tax for total of $30.26. Will pass.

no free shipping?

ultrajacklee said:   no free shipping?

LINK

Thanks $25 FS + CB

Hard to complain about a free PCI card but I wish there were more than one port on it. Thanks OP in for one.

I was sign in and I do get the news letter... its ymmv

Same -- logged in, signed up for newsletter: "Your email address is not valid for redemption of promo code BTEJHHF33". Probably a targeted deal.

I really want to get in on the deal for 24 ish.. I dont even want the USB card... o well

flowindex said:   ultrajacklee said:   no free shipping?

LINK

Well it's FREE shipping now for slowest delivery but got free 2nd day via Shoprunner for $24.49 plus Cali tax.

Pretty good deal, I picked up a few 2TB HD's anyone know if this will work with sata drives? or what I can do to make it work with those sata plugins?

Per Description, should work with SATA drives.

M15x said:   Pretty good deal, I picked up a few 2TB HD's anyone know if this will work with sata drives? or what I can do to make it work with those sata plugins?

eversavage said:   I really want to get in on the deal for 24 ish.. I dont even want the USB card... o well

I was able to get them to give me a $4 gift card because my account did not qualify.

OOS

In stock again now.

Stylo said:   In stock again now.

The 20% off coupon has expired.

Could not install the Fresco Logic PCI card on two different Win XP computers using enclosed and downloaded drivers.

cwee1 said:   Could not install the Fresco Logic PCI card on two different Win XP computers using enclosed and downloaded drivers.

Try the PCI-Express slot. Had same issue on PCI slots - read the instructions and it said PCI-E and now works.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014