Sears $250 OFF appliances Over $1499

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
While looking for fridges on Sears website I got a popup with the code KITCH250 which took $250 off one appliance priced $1499 or more. I ended up getting this fridge for $1549.99 which is very highly rated fridge on all websites, regular price was $2499.
Don't forget 8% Cash Back.

$250 off with coupon code KITCH250 on items over $1499 sold by Sears. Limit 1 discount per order

Sears
See Sears discounts that earn 6.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Applicances
Thanks Farfisa850
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Thanks Empire, Any idea when this expires?

Technogeek said:   Thanks Empire, Any idea when this expires?

I do not remember an exact date I should of taken a screen shot of it before i closed the pop up. I think it was around January 23 or something but not sure 100%.

Ok Thanks

Is this eligible for a washer/dryer bundle? I didn't see where it addresses this anywhere @ the Sears website.

Probably not, you can add a bundle to your card and try and apply coupon see if it works.

Pretty simple to add these items to your cart and try and apply the promo. Doesn't appear to work. Maybe you could tell the local Sears manager that you intend to put the washer & dryer in the kitchen.

did not work today?

did not work today?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014