• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
This is only episode 1. Free is free, but there are 4 more episodes to the "game". You're not getting the "game" free.

HappyScrappyHeroPup (Dec. 29, 2012 @ 8:04a) |

You are correct. This post started with the free game and folks added yesterday's deals for rest of the episodes.

thefrozentin (Dec. 29, 2012 @ 8:21a) |

nm

Xam (Dec. 29, 2012 @ 10:45a) |

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Thank you!! I just grabbed it for free... Merry Christmas to all!!

Thank You! Is this a price mistake?

This is just for the first episode. All others are 400 points. Thanks though, giving it a download now.

have a very merry zombie xmas

Thanks!!!

Correct this is for episode 1 only. Rumor has it that episodes 2 & 3 will be discounted (not free) in a few days.

FREE !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Looks Like Episode 2 and 3 are free as well. Have to pay for 4 and 5

srevis said:   Looks Like Episode 2 and 3 are free as well. Have to pay for 4 and 5Still 400 points for me

Thanks

-- Deleted by BigBadDad --

I see the separate episodes for free, but the one I downloaded says it's the complete game, and was also free.

tmcws said:   I see the separate episodes for free, but the one I downloaded says it's the complete game, and was also free.

If you read the description of the "full game" it says it is only episode 1. Not sure why they call it the full game. Anyway, thanks OP! I was waiting for it all to be on sale this week, but this is great.

The rest of the episodes will be discounted on the 28th

Xbox Game Sale

Thanks, pretty good game

Sweet. In41

Thanks OP.

just downloaded and played for about 30 minutes. What a waste of time! At least I did not have to pay anything.

Thanks OP.

Might as well prepare for the Zombie Apocalypse. Good luck to all.

ty!

Thanks OP! The game and each episode are around 500mb each to download.

There are multiple downloads shown on the page, but the only FREE GAME is the one titled "Full Game - The Walking Dead" and it only contains Episode 1. The ones titled "Playing Dead: Episode #" aren't the game. Those are "behind the scenes" videos of the game's concept, universe, what went into making it, etc.

Ran through Ep. 1 last night, couldn't stop and was bummed when it was done. Will definitely grab the rest on the 28th.

Free is good

Sweet. Thanks!

fyi: all remaining episodes are 200pts each (usually 400pts each), today only (12/28). I haven't had a chance to play the first episode yet since I'm visiting my parents, but the reviews are SO good I decided to get them all. Hopefully they're worth it.

I signed up for this the other day by using an email address associated with my Xbox account. I am an Xbox newb and didn't see where to download it when I booted up my Xbox. Can someone please advise me?
Thanks

keep getting login error at marketplace. :/

This game is soooo good! IMO it's a much better value and more time spent than watching a movie, that you get to control. Not much there for action sequences, but definitely suspenseful!

episodes 3 and 4 won't get into my download queue for some reason from the browser.

tante said:   episodes 3 and 4 won't get into my download queue for some reason from the browser.

I had the same problem initially. Xbox service was down for a while. Its back up now. So, I went to the daily deal tile on my xbox and clicked on episode 3 and 4 and clicked on the "download again" option. I now have all 5 episodes. good luck.

still works

Thank you just downloaded

Got it. Thanks OP!

This is only episode 1. Free is free, but there are 4 more episodes to the "game". You're not getting the "game" free.

HappyScrappyHeroPup said:   This is only episode 1. Free is free, but there are 4 more episodes to the "game". You're not getting the "game" free.

You are correct. This post started with the free game and folks added yesterday's deals for rest of the episodes.

nm

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014