• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Deal is a bit tricky, but moderately easy imho.

Need two browsers, one with cleared cookies (aka "private" browsing etc.)

Tums: 2 for $5.02 + FS w/Shoprunner.
Alka Seltzer: 2 for $5.66 + FS w/Shoprunner.

(Free Shoprunner membership: http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/1245404/)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The deal:

In the first browser:
Browse the Tums page and chose the item(s) you want: http://www.drugstore.com/user/promo.asp?promoid=126575&trx=29932...
And/Or, browse the Alka Seltzer page and chose the item(s) you want:
http://www.drugstore.com/user/promo.asp?promoid=126633&trx=29932...

Right click on the item and open in new tab.

Copy the web address of the item(s), and paste them...

In the second browser:

Add ONE to cart (we don't want activate the "Buy 2 get $2 off" coupon yet.)

* Click here for an additional 20% off everything

* Click here to activate 20% off all "Medicine"

Note that price in cart represents BOTH discounts. $3.51 instead of $5.49 (for the 150 count Tums), or $3.19 for the $4.99 or $3.83 for the $5.99.

If price in cart does not represent both discounts, try re-clicking the above links and/or clicking on any discount banners that come up after them. If price is still not showing correctly, clear cookies and try again.

After price in cart gets updated, NOW click the item quantity in cart and update to 2. Price should drop to $5.02 for 2 Tums and $5.66 for two Alka-Seltzers.

Happy shopping! And Easy heartburns

drugstore.com
See drugstore.com coupons that earn 4.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Antacids
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Green...just for spelling all that out for us. Now, let's see if it works! Thanks...

Thanks, picked up 4 bottles of Tums for $10.04

okay I must be stupid today
are you checking out as a new customer
cause it shows okay in my cart till I sign in and then it all goes away (the discounts)

gooddeal said:   okay I must be stupid today
are you checking out as a new customer
cause it shows okay in my cart till I sign in and then it all goes away (the discounts)

In your cart, after signing in, what promotions do you see applied? (towards the bottom of page)

But with Free Shoprunner accounts, just sign up for another one

both promos are in my cart until I sign in and the one goes away

Awesome! Got two 150 ct for $5.02 (signed in to Shop Runner and my Drugstore account).

okay at what point are you signing in?? and in which browser?

Just during the checkout phase.

This deal is giving me heartburn.

Haha, relax OP. Gave you green.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 10PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.