• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Kenneth Cole Reaction Men's T-Flex Oxford Shoes @ Kenneth Cole - $44.99
Compare at $67.99
Shipping adds $8.00
Expires On: Dec 31, 2012 11:56am

(FatWallet Deal Hunter staff posts are certified ad-free. No money, bribes, or candy have been accepted.)

Member Summary

Kenneth Cole Reaction Men's T-Flex Oxford Shoes
Thanks zimphella
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Generally poor quality and stay away from KC shoes.

CoachLover said:   Generally poor quality and stay away from KC shoes.
Negative ghost rider, these have been good for me.

A couple years ago I bought a bounch of shoes from KC, sorry to say that their quality is under par.

Don't confuse KC Reaction (lower quality) with KC New York (higher quality, some even made in Italy). These are not only Reaction, but they are Frankensteinian cement blocks.

MrNovember said:   Don't confuse KC Reaction (lower quality) with KC New York .(higher quality, some even made in Italy). These are not only Reaction, but they are Frankensteinian cement blocks.

I have KC shoes from the Reaction line from probably 7 years back and they were still of good quality. Some were made in Italy and Romania. You used to be able to count on the KCNY line being made in Italy. Now the Reaction and KC New York line are mostly made in China and are pure garbage.

Respectfully disagree. KC New York is very high quality to this day, and just because some of them are made in China doesn't mean they suck. Macbooks and iPhones are made in China.

I just wanted to make this point: Reaction = KC's lower tier shoes; New York = KC's higher tier shoes.

I agree. I own a pair of these Reaction and now have a fractured 2nd metatarsal. Never had a problem with KC New York, which had a leather upper insole and conformed to my feet like a glove after a 3-4 weeks of use. Only positive of the T-flex is the tuff soles, they don't wear down.

jakejames6 said:   CoachLover said:   Generally poor quality and stay away from KC shoes.
Negative ghost rider, these have been good for me.
"Ghostrider"...rofl.

Good one!

Like all deals, this one might be just fine for one person, but be a loss for another. If someone has history with this brand then they know if this is a good deal for them or not.

Boo...only sizes 9, 10 & 10.5 available

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 10PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.