Voting History
rated:
Lenovo Wireless Headset W77 @ Lenovo - $19.99 after Coupon
was $49.99
Free Shipping!
Expires On: Dec 31, 2012 11:59pm

Coupons
USP1DE345782 - $30 off

(FatWallet Deal Hunter staff posts are certified ad-free. No money, bribes, or candy have been accepted.)

Member Summary

Lenovo Wireless Headset W77
Thanks byakuya07
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Just wonder if it can be used w/ iPhone or TV?

This is not a bluetooth headphone. So, it won't work with smart phones and TV. They ship a 2.4 GHz wireless dongle and you will need to install the device driver for it on your computer.

I bought one for my home for PC/MAC use - Skype/facebook video chat etc.

In for one. Thanks OP

is there a mic on this!

PC only? Not MAC?

description says omnidirectional mic... did you read the description?

Pls don't burn me for this, but if my "dumb" TV has a USB port, can I insert the dongle and use this for TV viewing?

paratoke said:   Pls don't burn me for this, but if my "dumb" TV has a USB port, can I insert the dongle and use this for TV viewing?

Probably not. Your TV's usb port is most likely just for reading a thumbdrive to put pics and videos on the TV.

Deleted

forthoughts said:   paratoke said:   Pls don't burn me for this, but if my "dumb" TV has a USB port, can I insert the dongle and use this for TV viewing?
Probably not. Your TV's usb port is most likely just for reading a thumbdrive to put pics and videos on the TV.
Ahhh...makes sense. Thanks

Thanks, was looking for a Wireless headset for Skype. In for one.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014