• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
HP Officejet Pro 8600 e-All-in-One Mulit-function Printer with Bonus Photo Paper @ HP Home - $129.99 after Coupon
was $199.99
Free Shipping!

Coupons
HP20SAVINGS - $20 off

(FatWallet Deal Hunter staff posts are certified ad-free. No money, bribes, or candy have been accepted.)

Member Summary

HP Officejet Pro 8600 e-All-in-One Mulit-function Printer with Bonus Photo Paper
Thanks byakuya07
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
    • Manufacturer › HP
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Good price on a HORRIBLE HORRIBLE printer. Google before you buy. You'll see myriad horror stories about both this product and the "support" you'll get from HP when it has one of its many many common problems. I'm one of those... and after HP gave me the ultimate runaround, and sent me DOA refurbs to replace brand new DOA units, I dumped all 4 of mine and replaced them with Brother printers-- infinitely cheaper ink, and (so far) completely trouble-free.

/2 cents

I have had this printer for about six months, it is awesome. Cheap to run and easy to setup. This is a good deal.

philipcoxirrific said:   I have had this printer for about six months, it is awesome. Cheap to run and easy to setup. This is a good deal.

Come back and update us in another 6 months when the warranty runs out.

Any chance this could be pricematched after purchase to Staples who has it for $199.99 with $30 off HP Printers? That could potentially make it $100 + tax.

Terrible printer. I had 2 of them (one was replaced under the extended warranty),and neither of them worked for long. Support is awful. I now have a very large paperweight in my office... because I have to pay to have it recycled!
Waiting for free recycle day at work.

Take the printer to Best Buy to recycle it. It won't cost you anything. For some devices, you can get at least a $5 GC per an email I got today. Not sure if printers are included in that though.

Kev

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014