• Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only

Fantastic deal, have bought four $70 certificates and used them with the same GoDaddy account, and they have all stacked with the coupon codes for renewals.

Got the renewals for less than half the normal price! You can buy one Groupon for each city (although many are no longer working) per account, and you can use Groupon certificates from multiple Groupon accounts for one GoDaddy account. As of yesterday, Portland, Asheland and Las Vegas still had a couple days on the clock.

Might be prudent to redeem the certificate right away (there is a link on the certificate) which allows you to login to your GoDaddy account where it then shows up as a 'store credit'. This can then be used as payment for the renewals. As of today, this is still stacking with renewal coupons, so the renewal price (9 domains renew for $8.67 each after coupon), is $25 for the $70 certificate, and an additional $8.03 to GoDaddy, for a final out the door price for 9 domain renewals of $33.03, or $3.67 each.

I did not include FatCash in these calculations, although I did do the renewals after using the GoDaddy FatCash link, as I did not receive this (unlike some others have reported), and previous attempts to get FatCash while using most domain renewal coupons has likewise not worked (it is not listed as an 'approved' coupon code that works with FatCash).

This is the best GoDaddy renewal deal in a long while! Huge thumbs up to OP!!

The Asheville one still works as of today. Used FatCash links for Groupon and GoDaddy, plus the GDBBREN8 code... hoping it all works out! Renewed 3 domains for 2 years for about $20.

A nice code for SSL Certs if you need to burn up some credits is 499SSL it gives you an SSL cert for $4.99 and the sweet part is you can extend the savings for 5 years so for $24.95 you can get a 5 year SSL. Use the 10 for 30 Groupon and the 5 year SSL is less than 10 bucks.

499SSL for $4.99 SSL Certs.

Saskatoon Canada is still going :-)

I just got in on this smoking hot deal. Seems to still be working in a bunch of cities. Thanks OP!

Few hours left, I'm picking up a few more.

I typically spend $500+ per year with GoDaddy. Should I buy as many as possible? Just spent nearly $300 YESTERDAY (before I knew about this Groupon! Ugh! :-/

Holy smokes.. $248 dollars worth of domain name renewals for only $62 and some change!! Awesome.. Thanks!

TimInHollywood said:   I typically spend $500+ per year with GoDaddy. Should I buy as many as possible? Just spent nearly $300 YESTERDAY (before I knew about this Groupon! Ugh! :-/

I did, most my names are good until 2015 and 2016 now. A few all the way to 2022.

If this doesn't somehow get reversed by GoDaddy, I would say that this is the best-ever deal (by far) that I have seen on Groupon. Only wish I would have known about it with more time to take advantage!

ALERT ALERT ALERT!!

GoDaddy has REVERSED my account and removed the Groupon credit. Today, I tried to add my fourth Groupon code on the GoDaddy website. GoDaddy said the code was invalid. I checked my GoDaddy in-store credit and saw that GoDaddy REVERSED 2 of my 3 previous Groupon codes.

I've sent an email to Groupon demanding a refund for the lats 3 Groupons. I'm just mad I didn't USE the Groupon credit before they could reverse it!!

TIP: Log in at GoDaddy and go to My Account > Payments > In-Store Credit to check the status of your Groupon credits.

Bizatch said:   ALERT ALERT ALERT!!

GoDaddy has REVERSED my account and removed the Groupon credit. Today, I tried to add my fourth Groupon code on the GoDaddy website. GoDaddy said the code was invalid. I checked my GoDaddy in-store credit and saw that GoDaddy REVERSED 2 of my 3 previous Groupon codes.

I've sent an email to Groupon demanding a refund for the lats 3 Groupons. I'm just mad I didn't USE the Groupon credit before they could reverse it!!

TIP: Log in at GoDaddy and go to My Account > Payments > In-Store Credit to check the status of your Groupon credits.

Dang. That sucks. Glad I used mine within the hour of purchase.
Further update on CashBack. I only got the 15% ebates CashBack on GoDaddy on the cash portion (balance remaining after credits). It amounted to approx $3, rather than the $45 I was expecting.

My code says it's invalid now too.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014