• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
15% off everything that fits in EcoBag. Including clearance items.

The normal exclusions listed below.

Coupon attached.

Exclusions apply.** Limit one per customer per day.***
Cannot be combined with any other coupon. While supplies last.
*All furniture is included in this promotion.
**Valid through 12/29/2012 in Staples® U.S. stores only. Discount on Staples® EcoEasy(sm) bag will be taken at register at time of
purchase, product no. 708691. While supplies last. Discount applies to products that fi t within the customers’ Staples EcoEasy bag only,
plus all furniture is included in this promotion. Limit one coupon per customer per day. Not valid on desktop or laptop computers, tablets,
netbooks, Amazon Kindle®, NOOK®, Beats Audio™ and Monster Audio products, Soul by Ludacris Audio products, Epson ink and toner,
Keurig® coffee brewers, printers, fax and copier machines, business machines, laminators, storage, case paper, cases of water, all Copy &
Print Center orders, Staples® EasyTech(sm) professional-grade and on-site services, extended service plans, depot repair and parts, gift
cards, mobile phones and mobile phone services, phone cards or postage stamps. Each item purchased can only be discounted by one
coupon, applied by cashier in order received and prior to tax. Coupon not valid if purchased or sold and must be surrendered. No copies/
facsimiles. No cash/credit back. Not valid on prior purchases or purchases made with Staples® Procurement or Convenience Cards.

Staples
See Staples coupons that earn Up to 4.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Ecobag
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Anybody knows how coupon/rewards check works with "MAIL IN" rebates?
This week's FAR McFee software is not EZ rebate. I h... (more)

B0HEMIAN (Dec. 28, 2012 @ 1:32p) |

Yes..Coupons/rewards work for MIR just like the do for SERs. You will get the full rebate amount.

mathfaster (Dec. 28, 2012 @ 1:35p) |

Thank you buddy.

B0HEMIAN (Dec. 28, 2012 @ 2:02p) |

• Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Time to find stuff to use the GCs for. Thanks OP

Unless I am reading it wrong - Looks like you can use it on networking (routers) and hard drives..

Another possible Savings if you have BoA card and had this show up - BOA has cashback on Startbucks and staples

Anything worth getting?

last time they had this I used it on a kindle and it worked. checkout person started to call the manager and I said just wait till I get out the door first woman.

I give up on these Staple's coupons. It seems they're only good on high margin pens and paper.

afaiktoit said:   last time they had this I used it on a kindle and it worked. checkout person started to call the manager and I said just wait till I get out the door first woman.

LOL

There is also one more round of free (After Rewards) batteries again this week.

Used coupon today. The big reason to use it was it did not exclude HP ink. They had 10% off for rewards and then 15% off for the coupon.

Anybody remember the 50% back in rewards on everything, from a year or two ago? Wonder if they will ever run that again.

mas90guru said:   I give up on these Staple's coupons. It seems they're only good on high margin pens and paper.

You're doing it wrong.

Used this on the Duracell batteries today (I know I won't get the pre-coupon price back, but I pay less sales tax this way). The cashier was insisting on selling me the bag and batteries on the same receipt. I told her I wanted to get the bag first, then the batteries, since the bag coupon was going to affect my Rewards back on the batteries (it would pro-rate against both items and come mostly off the batteries). She's telling me she can't do it, it has to be on the same transaction and I told her she's wrong. She finally said she'd ask her manager. Calls the manager over and I explain why I want to do it that way, and he tells her to just do it, there's nothing wrong with that. Then her register hung while she was trying to enter my manufacturer's coupon when buying the batteries (which was very odd since it was in CT and they enter manufacturers coupons as Staples coupons with a special 5 digit code). I don't think she was happy to have me as a customer today, but that's OK because I wasn't happy to have her as a cashier. Sadly, no survey printed on the receipt.

Need TurboTax Deluxe to do my tax and my daughter's. Also Staples offers free Quicken Basic ($40 debit card rebate) when buying TurboTax together. So here is what I've just got, using this ecoBag (15% off)...

TurboTax Deluxe ($59.99 - $9.00 = $50.99)
Quicken is Starter Ed. ($39.99 - $6.00 = $33.99)
$40 for buying both ($-40.00)
Cost for both apps ==== $43.98

To simplify things, I did not show calculation of CA tax and my Discover discount.

This worked for my AA batteries. Went back in with a second coupon and bought my pens, watch battery, and band aids. The band aids were $1 instead of $5. I didn't know Staples reissues any unused rewards on your receipt. Today's rewards would've expired 12/31/12 and the unused balance is good until 1/30/12.

c3688t said:   Anybody remember the 50% back in rewards on everything, from a year or two ago? Wonder if they will ever run that again.I thought it was 25%. And I don't think that anyone knows, but since they've done it before I expect they will do it again at some point. When? Who knows.

jaymez619 said:    band aids were $1 instead of $5what brand? count? type?

So many clearance items in Staples stores. Good deal !

billrubin said:   Used this on the Duracell batteries today (I know I won't get the pre-coupon price back, but I pay less sales tax this way). The cashier was insisting on selling me the bag and batteries on the same receipt. I told her I wanted to get the bag first, then the batteries, since the bag coupon was going to affect my Rewards back on the batteries (it would pro-rate against both items and come mostly off the batteries). She's telling me she can't do it, it has to be on the same transaction and I told her she's wrong. She finally said she'd ask her manager. Calls the manager over and I explain why I want to do it that way, and he tells her to just do it, there's nothing wrong with that. Then her register hung while she was trying to enter my manufacturer's coupon when buying the batteries (which was very odd since it was in CT and they enter manufacturers coupons as Staples coupons with a special 5 digit code). I don't think she was happy to have me as a customer today, but that's OK because I wasn't happy to have her as a cashier. Sadly, no survey printed on the receipt.

Even you have to admit that's a lot of work over 12 cents in sales tax.

JamesTKirk said:   Even you have to admit that's a lot of work over 12 cents in sales tax.I wanted to be out of pocket $2 less and have less in Rewards to spend. Only the register hanging was a result of the manufacturer's coupon, and she switched to a different register. Most of the time was spent arguing about making the bag purchase a separate transaction. And I was driving past this Staples. I would have had to go out of my way to get to my normal store. Of course, at my local store this all would have been simple and have taken 2 minutes to complete.

Clearance online also

Avanti 12 Bottle Thermoelectric Counter Top Wine Cooler
Regularly 150, on sale for 99 w/ free ship

20 off 75 coupon available on eBay for 2 bucks.

99 - 20 + 2 - 2 FatCash = 80 shipped + tax

After my rewards, paid $6 shipped LOL

If you're looking for a 2 TB external hard disk using this Staples deal, see here: http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/1247143/

Anybody knows how coupon/rewards check works with "MAIL IN" rebates?
This week's FAR McFee software is not EZ rebate. I have a rewards check to cash in, probably together with the 15% off. The form has verbiage like "Rebate amount paid to customer for single or combined rebate offers may not exceed the purchase price of the McAfee product." Will I get the rebate amount before cpn/rewards?

B0HEMIAN said:   Anybody knows how coupon/rewards check works with "MAIL IN" rebates?
This week's FAR McFee software is not EZ rebate. I have a rewards check to cash in, probably together with the 15% off. The form has verbiage like "Rebate amount paid to customer for single or combined rebate offers may not exceed the purchase price of the McAfee product." Will I get the rebate amount before cpn/rewards?
Yes..Coupons/rewards work for MIR just like the do for SERs. You will get the full rebate amount.

Thank you buddy.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014