• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Get 20% Off iTunes Gift Cards
Give the gift of entertainment this season. For a limited time, Reward ZoneŽ members get 20% off all iTunes gift cards.
Offer expires: 12/29/2012
Enjoy one-stop entertainment with iTunes cards. Each card features an iTunes Store code redeemable for music, movies, TV shows, games, apps and more. Hurry, offer is only valid 12/25/12–12/29/12.

Offer available online and in store.

Shop BestBuy.com and use your member number.

Or shop a Best Buy store near you. To redeem, claim offer and show coupon or Reward Zone member number at purchase.

Member Summary

iTunes Gift Cards
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Is the price supposed to change in cart after adding the member #? It stays at 15% for me.

Sorry for the double post

Doesn't work online at the moment---discount stuck at 15%. Several folks at SD have confirmed my experience in that regard.

In addition, the description of the promo says RZ members can buy up to 5 cards. I couldn't get that to work online either--- their system would only let me buy 1 of any particular denomination.

Confirmed 15% only at my local store.

I got the invite from Best Buy Reward Zone and the couple does state that it is valid 12/25/12 - 12/29/12 at Best Buy stores. It also stated "Offer not redeemable at BestBuy.com." next to the barcode on the coupon.

I just picked up 5 cards at 20% off. They had to manually apply the additional 5%.

Check your in-store receipt carefully. I purchased a $50 card today and it rang up at $40.38. iTunes cards are already 15% off, so (at least at the store I went to), the extra 5% is coming off the discounted price, so you don't actually get 20% off ($50 * 15% = $7.50, $42.50 * 5% = $2.12, $50.00-$7.50-$2.12 = $40.38).

It worked online for me right now... I didnt know if it would. The offer on the reward zone websites says it is online or in store but then the print out certificate itself says not for online. I went to the website and put a $25 one in my cart. At first it was just 15% off but once I logged in with my account tied to my reward zone account it marked it down to $20. Either I got lucky or they fixed whatever online problem people were having before.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014