• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

After Christmas Sale
Disclaimer
http://www.ebags.com/department/sale

Extra 20% ends 12/28
Enjoy 20% OFF + EVERYTHING SHIPS FREE (no min purchase).
Code EM20AXS

Some brand restrictions apply as noted here

Sale ends 12/29

eBags
See eBags discounts that earn 8.5% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary
Staff Summary
  • eBags Coupons:
    COMJSUPER
    Extra 10% off any order (expires 8/21/14 1:59am)
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

The deal they have is better for items $49+. 25% off but with the same exclusions

very nice. I was looking for a check-in bag.

Years ago, I found an eBags professional carry-on (designed for flight attendants?) at TJ Maxx for like $60. It was a $450 retail bag. I use it every week and it's absolutely amazing. Built like a tank and puts Tumi to shame. Great brand.

additional discount does not apply.

Sign up for the eBages Rewards then only you can apply the code and get FREE Ship

I don't see anything beyond the 25% off. It allows me to apply the 20% off code, but offers me a choice (25% or 20%), as they don't stack...

these are the same prices (after the 25% off) as in Amzn; the only difference is (assuming you have free ship) the FW CB, though it's down to 2.5% (5.5 - 3) if you have amzn visa.

Couldnt use discount

To use the discount you must sign up for the eBags Rewards.

ends at 11PM PT tonight

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014