• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
60-70% off After Christmas Clearance + Extra 15-20% off Coupons @ Kohl's - Up to 76% off after Coupon

Expires On: Jan 1, 2013 11:59pm

Coupons
CHEERS - 15% off Sitewide
CELEBRATE - 20% off orders over $100

Save 66-74.5% on your clearance purchase with 15% off code CHEERS, or save 68-76% on clearance purchases of $100 or more with code CELEBRATE

(FatWallet Deal Hunter staff posts are certified ad-free. No money, bribes, or candy have been accepted.)

Member Summary

60-70% off After Christmas Clearance + Extra 15-20% off Coupons
Thanks Solipsist
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Free shipping code for Kohl's CC (stackable) - SHIPGIFT4KC

Extra 20% off with no limit

Code: NEWYEAR20

Nevermind

Hrm. The trees I'm looking at aren't even discounted 50%.

Bummer.

Thx fzgmail .. this works for me. since i am not spending $100 or more

used NEWYEAR20 on 12/27 successfully

You can't stack NEWYEAR20 and CELEBRATE. I tried it both ways. "We're sorry, but the Promo Code CELEBRATE is an exclusive offer that cannot be used with the code(s) you have already entered. Please check the details of the offer(s)."

Men's Equipo 5-pk. Low-Rise Briefs Clearance 8.80, buy 1 get 1 half off. 10 pr. for 13.20 - 20% = $10.56 Men's Briefs

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014