Coastal Cocktails Cast Iron Cookie Pan, Item: 0732346266900

Coastal Cocktails Cast Iron Brownie Pan, Item: 0732346266917

Coastal Cocktails Cornbread Cast Iron Gift Set, Item: 0732346273465

Coastal Cosktails Cast Iron Pizza Pan, Item: 0732346271478

Originally $20
Sale $6.00
Now $5.10 with code AFTERXMAS12, plus free shipping and tax

Bon-Ton Stores
See Bon-Ton Stores promo codes that earn 3.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

bonton
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Thanks, got one for my 9 year old daughter...should be fun!

anjellobas said:   Thanks, got one for my 9 year old daughter...should be fun!

Hope she enjoys it! I think the pans would also be great for eggs, sausages, or small batches of pancakes.

Thank you OP! The product details page says "imported". From where, they don't say. I hope it's not China. Too much of our consumer dollars go there anyway.

katnrica said:   Thank you OP! The product details page says "imported". From where, they don't say. I hope it's not China. Too much of our consumer dollars go there anyway. Agree, there is a BIG difference in imported cast iron and the quality you get from the USA made LODGE brand. Still this looks like a deal if you believe the original price.

What in the HECK are you gonna do with a 6 inch pan ???
That's the length of a dollar bill.

10Gauge said:   What in the HECK are you gonna do with a 6 inch pan ???

for $5 with free shipping, they're giving you a pan for free. Try shipping a pan for less than $5

besides, you can cook 1 egg sunny side up, and make 1 perfectly round pancake with a 6'' pan, lol

lesliejs said:   10Gauge said:   What in the HECK are you gonna do with a 6 inch pan ???

for $5 with free shipping, they're giving you a pan for free. Try shipping a pan for less than $5

besides, you can cook 1 egg sunny side up, and make 1 perfectly round pancake with a 6'' pan, lol

www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/1247094/m17444628/#m17444628

BTW, if there is a B&M near you and you can find these in stock, these pans don't appear to be excluded by the current $5 off $5 in-store coupon:

www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/1240985/

The coupon says "Excludes Incredible Values, Bonus Buys, Door Busters, Yellow Dot merchandise," but I don't see any thing in the product descriptions for the pans that would classify them as sucb

katnrica said:   .... I hope it's not China. Too much of our consumer dollars go there anyway.

Learn to manufacture quality goods on the cheap and then, no doubt, your consumer dollars stay. Easy.

Reminor said:   katnrica said:   .... I hope it's not China. Too much of our consumer dollars go there anyway.

Learn to manufacture quality goods on the cheap and then, no doubt, your consumer dollars stay. Easy.

or they could stop manipulating their currency and oppressing their population. Just sayin...

I decided against the pans, but did pick up a Green Bay Packers candy jar, and there's an additional 20% off....thanks for posting!

What is the difference (at 6" ea) between a pizza and a cookie and a brownie pan....???

Bagofchips said:   What is the difference (at 6" ea) between a pizza and a cookie and a brownie pan....???

The brownie pan is square. I doubt there is any difference in the pizza, cornbread and cookie pans. Other than the mix that comes with them.
I have a couple of cookie pans(sold under a different name). They have maybe 1/2" tall sides. Basically a very shallow frying pan.

only the Brownie one is instock. all others OOS

I will never buy Chinese cast iron when Lodge is reasonable at retail, but can often be found discounted.

I had a chinese 12" pan make a huge BONG sound as it split open. The pan happened to be dry, but this should not happen with a dry cast iron pan. If I had been cooking anything with oil in it my kitchen would have gone up in flames. I think there's a significant safety risk and will stay away from chinese cast iron.

Deleted.

I'm not getting free shipping with afterxmas12

A local restaurant uses nothing but 6" cast iron skillets for their signature mac&cheese dishes.

I can't imagine these AREN'T from China. If it's imported, it's likely coming from there.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014