• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
TD has Lifesmart Quartz heater for $99.99 after $30 MIR. Free Shipping.Model#: LS-PP1800-6WCH.

Tiger Direct
See Tiger Direct discounts that earn 2.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

lifesmart quartz heater
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Linkypoo

Thank you! Excellent price!

Had a similar model from Lifesmart and it worked well for a short while and then started shutting off. Had to wait a while and restart. Then i got the dreaded F1 error and problem just got worse from there. Sent it back the day before the return policy expired.
IMHO these Amish style heaters are waaaaaay over rated.

Mine worked OK heating up the room it was in, but almost ran continuously. I bought one from Wally World for $35, that did the same job. Also really cheaped out and bought one from Harbor Freight for $12, that does almost the same job. We stuck that in one of the smaller bedrooms. The feature i missed the most from the Lifemsmart was the auto on timer. We can live with out it as we have for the last year or so.

Just remember that 1500 Watts is 1500 Watts no matter how big a bow you put on the package. They all draw around the same amperage and all the 1500 watters do require a dedicated outlet, and most of the cords on them will get warm as well as the outlet its plugged into. Your drawing close to 13 amps on a 15 amp outlet. People with 15 amp breakers take note. 20 amp breakers are preferred. If your house has outdated wiring and old outlets, then you might want to think twice about it as well.

To sum it all up , if your outlets and wiring can handle the amp draw, then save a few bucks and go get yourself a 1500 watt heater with fan from Wally World, the depot, Lowes, tractor supply, Amazon or the hundred other places that sell them. We just bought this one from Amazon for $33. Its gone up in price now though. It works great and does the job heating a fairly large room. Have to leave it running continuously, but it saves us some on the oil bill.

I bought one of these, and after a few weeks keep getting the dreaded " E2 " error.
Contacting them via e-mails, gets absolutely no response (been over a week now).
Can't find what the means, but you can't even reset the unit, you have to unplug to get it turn off.

You can plug it back in later, and it will run for a short while, and then get the E2 error again

??

Apparently really cheaply made.
Not like the Eden units, but the Eden unit are much much more expensive ($250-350)

Good Luck.
Not a great deal obviously. (because of the quality problems)

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014