• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
enter code F128114 at checkout to save $10 off a $30 purchase through 1/1/13.

www.bathbodyworks.com

Bath and Body Works
Need a Bath and Body Works coupon that earns 1.5% FatWallet Cash Back?
Member Summary

Bath Body Works $10 off $30 Online Code
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

thanks. I love their twisted peppermint candles.

You could have just added this to your post from earlier today

archena said:   You could have just added this to your post from earlier today

too confusing, since that one has the B&M coupon post.

10 shower gel and 2 soap for $26.99, not bad at all

Plus 7 bucks shipping.
Normally you can get 6 for 12 bucks on these select items
so not really a special deAl as it works out either way to be around $2.50 for 1 item.

ty MISTERCHEAP HO! HO! HO!

I got 10 different shower gels for just under $30 shipped. The shipping and tax take it down a notch - but that is $110 MSRP of soap. Not bad.

For the guys, try the C&O Bigelow shaving cream. Buy 4 get 2 free, plus $10 off gets you six tubes for $30, or about 50% off. I'd buy again, but I hit this deal the last two years and have apparently a lifetime supply. It took me a good three years to go through my first tube and I have another ten under the sink. Love this stuff, it's great quality. Green for the OP.

Thanks MC! I placed two orders, stocked WAY up on my beloved White Tea and Ginger products plus added an assortment of other scents to try. Plus, in the past having a good-sized stash of BBW products meant I'm never at a loss for an emergency gift (at least, for a woman.)

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014