• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Newegg
See Newegg discounts that earn 1.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Still waiting for these to get way cheaper. I think I paid less for the 3GBs version two years ago, before the floods. (I don't care that much about the speed.) But as soon as I build a new system with UEFI, maybe I'll just wait for the 4TB version to come down in price instead.

ahallfatwallett said:   Still waiting for these to get way cheaper. I think I paid less for the 3GBs version two years ago, before the floods. (I don't care that much about the speed.) But as soon as I build a new system with UEFI, maybe I'll just wait for the 4TB version to come down in price instead.

hmm, was seriously thinking of pulling the trigger. guess i'll wait

wow they seem to have very high failure rate. can't trust your data to this green drive. WD makes great hard drives thats what i use but this green just has too many bad reviews. i will stick with the WD black drives cost more but you can trust your data to it.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014