• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Men's New Balance 709 @ Joe's New Balance Outlet - $29.99
Compare at $55.00
Shipping adds $5.95
Expires On: Dec 27, 2012 10:59pm

(FatWallet Deal Hunter staff posts are certified ad-free. No money, bribes, or candy have been accepted.)

Member Summary

Men's New Balance 709
Thanks zimphella
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I see a lot of deals from this place. I'm guessing by the name that almost anything in there could be called a "deal" but I'm often confused because when I try to price compare to see if it's really a hot deal I usually just see a couple other places I've ever heard of even carrying the models. Are these non-US models, or just older ones?

Here are a couple comparisons from the manufacturer's website (black and white) for $59.99 or Amazon.com for $72.

New Balance states that "We made our first pair of running shoes in 1938 and hold the distinction as the only company that still manufactures athletic shoes in the USA. One out of every four pair of shoes we sell in the U.S. is made or assembled here. Where the domestic value is at least 70% we have labeled them "Made in the USA"."
I don't see this model labeled "made in the USA" so all I can say is that the production value coming out of the U.S. is probably less than 70%, possibly entirely foreign.

Great deal, But no size 14!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014