• Go to page :
  • 1 23
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Refurbished Canon VIXIA HF R20 HD Camcorder @ Canon - $100.00
was $249.99
Free Shipping!

For Free shipping use the Promo code DEC12.

Canon
Need a Canon coupon that earns Up to 2.5% FatWallet Cash Back?
Member Summary

Canon VIXIA HF R20
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
yes, would really appreciate if anyone can comment on aftermarket battery.

received this camera yesterday, really love it... (more)

wiru (Jan. 05, 2013 @ 2:08p) |

I see they are on sale again, not as good as before. Any one got a free shipping promo code ?

gecman (Jan. 18, 2013 @ 4:50p) |

Anyone get there fat cash on this?

Zuke76 (Jan. 22, 2013 @ 4:46p) |

Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Nice! In for 1. Thanks, OP.

AWESOME! In for 2. YouTube, here I come! Watch for Amishboy.TV!

Don't know why this doesn't have more leggs to it. This is a heck of a deal! Great find OP.

Wow... forwarding to EVERYONE I KNOW THAT'S HOW HOT IT IS.

Thanks. I've been looking for something inexpensive to replace my DV tape camcorder. I was undecided whether to use the video capability of a still camera, or the still capability of a video camera. The phone is handy, but sometimes better quality is needed.

In 4 one

HF R200 is only $90
Which is better?

HF R200 have no built-in memory. HF R20 is loads better in that aspect

In 4 1 BTW. Cali Tax adds a bit though

So, they have the same hardware aspects but build-in memory?
SD memory card is even faster while loading video ?

90 day warranty, I called to check upon it.
Shipping + sales tax makes it ~$120.
Very good deal and some FatWallet Cash Back.

Ordered one and thanks OP.

yugpatel said:   90 day warranty, I called to check upon it.
Shipping + sales tax makes it ~$120.
Very good deal and some FatWallet Cash Back.

Ordered one and thanks OP.

Didn't you use the Promo code for free shipping?

in 4 1

In41.

Extended battery for 600 minutes from Wasabi is ~ $22 on Amazon.
http://www.amazon.com/Wasabi-Power-Battery-Canon-BP-827/dp/B004T...

used free shipping code DEC12 for purchases over $100. thanks for the deal. bought 2.

w

EclipseDS said:   HF R200 have no built-in memory. HF R20 is loads better in that aspect

what makes you say that?

I have a FS200 that I got for... $199? about three years ago. This is a newer unit so I'm upgrading.

No onboard light? Hmm..

No hot shoe either but...for $100.00, I'm not complaining.....in4one...

Good price

thanks OP, green for you. in for 2.

N41, thanks!! $105

Does this output in a crappy propriety video file which then needs to be converted to be used in anything else.? The reviews on Amazon report it does...

Thanks OP , In 4 1.

106 including taxes + free shipping (DEC12) for CT.
+
5% discover CashBack

^^ AVCHD files...you need a robust, up to date computer to edit in this file format...otherwise you need to convert the file to another less demanding format for editing....

cyberbrutus said:   In41.

Extended battery for 600 minutes from Wasabi is ~ $22 on Amazon.
http://www.amazon.com/Wasabi-Power-Battery-Canon-BP-827/dp/B004T...
In for a camcorder and importantly, a long life battery since short battery life (and low light level performance) seem to be the common thread on complaints. Thanks OP and battery recommendation!

joot said:   ^^ AVCHD files...you need a robust, up to date computer to edit in this file format...otherwise you need to convert the file to another less demanding format for editing....
Not worried about editing my with my PC, it should handle it well. I just hate adding the step of converting propriety files to be used with common editing programs.

I have the HF10 but this model's Canon battery and power adapter are not compatible.

In 4.1.

Zuke76 said:   joot said:   ^^ AVCHD files...you need a robust, up to date computer to edit in this file format...otherwise you need to convert the file to another less demanding format for editing....
Not worried about editing my with my PC, it should handle it well. I just hate adding the step of converting propriety files to be used with common editing programs.

REAL editing software (Sony Vegas, Adobe Premiere) won't have a problem at all with these video files with the proper Codecs installed.

Brico said:   Don't know why this doesn't have more leggs to it. This is a heck of a deal! Great find OP.

It is a great deal. However, many people are now relying more and more on their phones and video capabilities of their cameras. I would expect dedicated camcorders to fade away as a mass market product within the next few years.

Good find OP. In for one.

wow- great deal, thanks OP

Thank you, OP.
In for 2
One for me and one for my daughter

In for one .. rep to OP

jump in 4 1

Skipping 51 Messages...
Anyone get there fat cash on this?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 10PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.