Payment Requested:
Payment Processed:
Lifetime Cash Back:

NewEgg Year-End "BLOWOUT"

First page
1 of 3
SithMaster
12/27/12 7:03 AM
Since "The Staff' is going to post it anyway, I figured I'd get it out of the way...

Link For Year End Blowout
NewEgg Logo [ image/gif - 11.18kB ]
WikiPost
12/27/12 7:03 AM
Solipsist
12/27/12 9:05 AM
STAFF POST
SithMaster said:   

Since "The Staff' is going to post it anyway

Generic Newegg sales usually only get posted on weekends, or on the rare occasion that I happen to get a day off.

EDIT TO ADD: Green for making your point, not for the "deal"
SithMaster
12/27/12 9:34 AM
Take a day off, what kind of commitment is that?

Solipsist said:   

SithMaster said:   

Generic Newegg sales usually only get posted on weekends, or on the rare occasion that I happen to get a day off.

HTuttle
12/27/12 10:08 AM
How'bout one of yews tellin us what's GOOD...

from the "generic" list/deal.

Thadadd be nice.
Solipsist
12/27/12 10:22 AM
STAFF POST
SithMaster said:   

Take a day off, what kind of commitment is that?

Solipsist said:   

SithMaster said:   

When staff posts Newegg sales without calling out the best items or discounts, the response in the forums is almost always negative.

The negative response is presumably because just stating that there is a sale, and not what is on sale or for how much may be seen as something less than helpful information... and some members may even consider it a waste of their time to even have to read it

Because I am aware of those facts, I will not post the entire Newegg sale; therefore it usually only happens on days when I am not here

I gave your OP green because I thought you were calling us out on the times when staff does post the sales that way, and at the time I thought I was agreeing with you that it is bad form for us to do that
NENSC
12/27/12 10:28 AM
well i get these kinda of deals from Newegg, microcenter etc.. almost in a daily basis. No great deals on this promotion from Newegg for me, maybe they'll get better prices closer to new years.
harlock001
12/27/12 10:29 AM
This seems like a good deal...

HighPoint Rocket 622 PCI-Express 2.0 x1 SATA III (6.0Gb/s) Controller Card
Low-Cost Dual-eSATA SATA 6Gb/s, Plug&Play Ready

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16816115073

Original price $24.99

$5.00 discount with code EMCJHHG96
$15 Mail in rebate
Free shipping

The price ends up about $5.00 after code & rebate.
SithMaster
12/27/12 10:31 AM
I thought the refurb Dir-655 was a deal and posted it.

http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/1247237/

HTuttle said:   

How'bout one of yews tellin us what's GOOD...

from the "generic" list/deal.

Thadadd be nice.

SithMaster
12/27/12 10:32 AM
EXACTAMUNDO !!!!!!!!!!!

Solipsist said:   

The negative response is presumably because just stating that there is a sale, and not what is on sale or for how much may be seen as something less than helpful information... and some members may even consider it a waste of their time to even have to read it

Because I am aware of those facts, I will not post the entire Newegg sale; therefore it usually only happens on days when I am not here

I gave your OP green because I thought you were calling us out on the times when staff does post the sales that way, and at the time I thought I was agreeing with you that it is bad form for us to do that

First page
1 of 3
Please select a reason for your RED vote:

You may be contacted via Private Message during the investigation of this issue.