• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
CVS Coupon: 40% Off CVS Brand Products @ CVS - 40% off after Coupon

Expires On: Dec 30, 2012 10:59pm

Coupons
40CVSBRAND - 40% off CVS/pharmacy Brand

Excludes bath and facial tissue, paper towels, diapers and toilet training products.

(FatWallet Deal Hunter staff posts are certified ad-free. No money, bribes, or candy have been accepted.)

Member Summary

CVS Coupon: 40% Off CVS Brand Products
Thanks Solipsist
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

OP this seems to be at cvs.com only, please put that in title. I got all excited thinking this was B&M.

Stackable with "15COUPON" to give you an extra 15% off.

Last I checked this was 40% off + 15% off

hrblogs.TypePad.com/savvyshoppertoday/2012/12/hot-.html

I was looking for almonds, OOS.

How are you all stacking this with the 15% off coupon? I try to add both coupons and it applies them (then subsequently says 15% off coupon has already been used while allowing the 40% off coupon to be applied), but it really only applies the 40% off. All items in my cart are free shipping eligible, total is under 10lbs, and total is $25 (I saw a promo listed for $25 free ship)...but I can't get the free shipping (I saw it listed once as free in my cart, but then I made the mistake of applying the 15% off coupon and there was no additional discount, and now the shipping always shows up as $5.95). All the items are CVS-branded and there are no toiletries, diapers, paper towels, or anything like that. Any ideas?

Any free shipping codes? I don't want to spend $50, my total was about $18, and shipping was about $6 more.

What order are you putting the codes in? I don't know if it makes a difference but I used the 40% first. My order, after coupons was $35. Shipping showed up all the way until I went to check out then it showed another coupon for the shipping charge.

bytem3 said:   How are you all stacking this with the 15% off coupon? I try to add both coupons and it applies them (then subsequently says 15% off coupon has already been used while allowing the 40% off coupon to be applied), but it really only applies the 40% off. All items in my cart are free shipping eligible, total is under 10lbs, and total is $25 (I saw a promo listed for $25 free ship)...but I can't get the free shipping (I saw it listed once as free in my cart, but then I made the mistake of applying the 15% off coupon and there was no additional discount, and now the shipping always shows up as $5.95). All the items are CVS-branded and there are no toiletries, diapers, paper towels, or anything like that. Any ideas?

This is an awesome deal.I ordered quite a bit.applied 15% first and then 40% and it does work.
Also pls note that if you are above 10lbs then it will start charging shipping.So be careful as i didnt realize it until i saw shipping charges getting added left and right and so i called them and they clarified.

40CVSBRAND doesn't work for me either. it says coupon has already been used.

same which is weird because its on the top of the screen on their own website

Coupon doesn't work for me. Says already used.

I got the same code via email about this offer + 10 off 50 code, but both codes did not work for me either. It says already used. In the fine prints, it says valid till 12/30/12. I guess they decided to pull out the offer without notice

It works now!

It is working now. I also used code AAAH0N7P2 for 10 off 50 which stacked up with code 40CVSBRAND

For Black Friday, they were showing shipping, but it was removed on the final submission. Is the same thing happening here or is it free shipping on $49 only ?

Both worked for me. But it wasn't obvious as I did the transaction.

I put the 15COUPON in first and then the 40CVSBRAND the total appeared to reflect only the 40% off. I put the 15COUPON in again, and it said it was already used (which was true).

My total was over $25 and shipping showed as free. Frustrated I moved on to other activities.

Next day CVS sent me a code for $5 off $25, because I'd abandoned my shopping cart. So I went back applied that code and checked out. The receipt shows both the 40% and the 15% off. The 40% off the list price of the items, and the 15% off after the 5$ coupon was taken off. My total was still; just barely, over $25 ... so free shipping.

At one point in check out you have to override the more expensive shipping to get the free shipping.

No idea if it's important but I didn't add my extra care # until the late in the transaction process.

super hot now. I put in all the three coupons mentioned, and I ended up getting 65% off. The CVS Brand in my cart were showing up as 50% off after I logged into my account, plus the 15%. Nice. Thanks OP!

CVS Gold Emblem stuff works for the 40%, too. I can't apply the 15% though.

I stacked the 40% + 15% + $10 off $50 for a great deal.

What order did you apply the discounts and what browser you using?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014