• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Normally $499, sometimes down to $449. This awesome color is $382.49.

KitchenAid has $50 Rebate if purchased by 12/31/12. After FW CB it's $325.75 with FS!

Comes with pour shield and has their strongest motor. Best deal I've ever seen on this model

Linky

KitchenAid Rebate Link

If you've already purchased an Artisan or the 5 Plus/ 500 series for $299 like the rest of the world, return it and get this. Definitely worth the difference - plus free shipping!

Bloomingdales
See Bloomingdales promo codes that earn 1.5% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

KitchenAid 600 Pro 6 (22.29kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Staff Summary

Reviews are not stellar on Amazon. Looks like main dislikes are the attachments are not dishwasher safe, and sometimes the edges of the mixing bowl aren't properly mixed into the rest, requiring manual mixing, too.

forgot the $244.15 pm

You have to buy an optional scraper attachment beater with nylon scraper. Works like a spatula then. The standard beaters are all metal.

I have this exact mixer, 6qt, 575W, lift bowl, in white. Bought it a couple years back, was only like $200 after rebate. Where are the super deals on these now?

Taco said:   You have to buy an optional scraper attachment beater with nylon scraper. Works like a spatula then. The standard beaters are all metal.

I have this exact mixer, 6qt, 575W, lift bowl, in white. Bought it a couple years back, was only like $200 after rebate. Where are the super deals on these now?

I got the same deal because mine was right around $200 too, 7 years ago.

Complaints about sides not mixing in are pretty much standard unless you get the attachment with the "scraper" attachment. Or, you stop mixing and just scrape the sides like normal people.

I made a couple quadruple batches of cookies this year and it almost feels like cheating.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014