• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
- $20.99 after promo code YrEndClrnc32
- Free shipping

This set was $19.99 on 11/26, but was sold out very quickly. It was $21.99 in September and was considered a hot deal.

Link

Here are the Amaz0n reviews.

Newegg
Need a Newegg coupon that earns 1.0% FatWallet Cash Back?
Member Summary

Kinivo BTH220 (10.63kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:

i have them and they are excellent.

I've said it before...these have GREAT sound quality at any price, although you will look a bit like Princess Leia wearing them.

Yep, great sound...period. Large, but not heavy. My ears get sore from most behind the head cans, and these don't have that problem. Even non-BT cans that are behind the ear end up hurting after 15-20 minutes. I've worn these for an hour and not even felt the need to adjust them.

Great price, great sound...great big cans!

I'll contribute the flip side. I have a set and while the battery life and sound quality are good, they pinch my ears and hurt after about 10-15 minutes, so they might work better for people with smaller ears.

Got to go with the thumbs up. Very comfortable and you can't beat the price.

I have this for the past 1 month..sound is good .. very comfortable.. dont look back buying this..

I just returned this to Newegg and got my LG HBS-700 delivered. The Kinivo is fine, sound is ok, range is good. But But But, my ears hurt so bad after 30 mins wearing them. The behind neck style is simply not my cup of tea. With glasses, I think I overloaded my ears.

The LG is an earbud, a lot easier. Just my 2c.

Buy.com has ikross bluetooth stereo headset for $16.
http://www.buy.com/prod/ikross-a2dp-bluetooth-stereo-headphone-h...

It looks very similar to Kinovo's headset. Does anybody know how they compare to each other?

I have had these for quite a few months and use them daily. I absolutely love them. I specifically use them for listening to music apps on my android phone. I find them very comfortable and of good quality for listening to music. I haven't used them for hands-free calling but I hear that they are mediocre in that regard. I specifically however wanted something good for comfort and music. These fit that bill for me. I broke in the battery as recommended and have been impressed with the battery life. I'd buy these again in a heartbeat and probably will in the future just to have a back-up pair...just in case. I love these headphones.

Interesting. I have these and I think they are awful. Max volume is low and sound quality marginal.

they are sure not to meet everyone's needs. no surprise there. won't begin to cover all those variables. i think it speaks well overall that even with all the widely differing opinions (which i also find 'interesting')...that it still maintains 4.5 stars on Amazon with supposedly over 1,000 reviews. http://www.amazon.com/Kinivo-BTH220-Bluetooth-Stereo-Headphone/p... that influenced my decision back when i got them. i tried them because they seemed a safer bet than most...for the price. i'm curious what anyone who's dissatisfied with them uses instead that's under $30?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014