• Go to page :
  • 1 234
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
http://weeklyad.staples.com/Staples/BrowseByPage?storeid=2278456...


FREE or $1 after easy rebate items
FREE 4x6 Staples Photo Paper aer
after easy rebate, $9.99 - $9.99 easy rebate = FREE



Valid December 30 - January 5

Limit 2 rebates per household. In store only. While supplies last. Each $1 and $2 item is limit 2 per customer unless otherwise noted.



Item: 648177
Model: 19898-CC

Photo-quality prints right from your printer.
•4" x 6"
•Glossy finish for everyday photos with the look of true photographic prints
•10.5 mil thickness for the look and feel of a true photograph
•270 gsm
•Specially made to dry fast for smudge-free printing
•Premium photo paper provides long-lasting, professional results



$1
$6.99 - $5.99 easy rebate = $1
Hammermill Ream Paper
Save $5


Valid December 30 - January 5

In store only. Limit 4 rebates per household.[/B]

Item: 122408
Model: 105007

•20 lb.
•92 US / 104+ Euro Bright
•Moisture and curl resistant
•Excellent for long-term filing and important papers
•Acid free will not yellow or crumble over time
•99.99% Jam-Free guarantee







AVERY HEAVY DUTY BINDERS

100% back in Staples Rewards®


Reg. price $8.49 - $32.99

Valid December 30 - January 5

Limit 4 per customer. While supplies last. Price eligible for Rewards is the amount paid at checkout for the purchased item(s) after application of all promotions, instant savings, coupons and Rewards redemptions. Must be a member of Staples Rewards®. While supplies last.


10 Pack Economy Storage Boxes (cardboard)

100% back in Staples Rewards®


Reg. price $15.49

Valid December 30 - January 5

Limit 2 per customer. In store only. While supplies last. Price eligible for Rewards is the amount paid at checkout for the purchased item(s) after application of all promotions, instant savings, coupons and Rewards redemptions. Must be a member of Staples Rewards®. While supplies last.



Item: 825695
Model: P33250

One of the most economical storage boxes around
•Light-duty construction
•Holds letter or legal size files
•Standard strength
•10"H x 12"W x 15"D
•65% post-consumer recycled content
•Contains 10 storage boxes per pack

*****************************************************************************************

Staples® heavy weight manila letter-size file folders, 3 tab, 50/box

100% back in Staples Rewards®


A $9.19 value

Valid December 30 - January 5

Limit 2 per customer. In store only. Price eligible for Rewards is the amount paid at checkout for the purchased item(s) after application of all promotions, instant savings, coupons and Rewards redemptions. Must be a member of Staples Rewards®. While supplies last.



Item: 744100
Model: 16719

Heavyweight folders resist bending and tearing.
•3 tab (1/3 cut) in assorted positions
•Durable 14 pt. stock for frequent handling
•Scored for 3/4" expansion
•Single-ply tab
•Minimum 10% post-consumer content
Staples Brand 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed


Staples® letter/legal-size plastic storage toteUPCOMING DEAL Not Yet Rated100% back in Staples Rewards®

assorted SKU's (not specified in print ad)


Reg. price $13.99

Valid December 30 - January 5

Limit 2 per customer. In store only. Price eligible for Rewards is the amount paid at checkout for the purchased item(s) after application of all promotions, instant savings, coupons and Rewards redemptions. Must be a member of Staples Rewards®. While supplies last.


Staples® 2013 22" x 17" deskpad calendar


Reg. price $5

Valid December 30 - January 5

Limit 2 per customer. In store only. While supplies last. Price eligible for Rewards is the amount paid at checkout for the purchased item(s) after application of all promotions, instant savings, coupons and Rewards redemptions. Must be a member of Staples Rewards®. While supplies last.


Item: 445845
Model: 12951-13

Keep track of important events and appointments.
•12 months (January-December)
•Page size: 22" x 17"
•Block size: 2-15/16" x 2-1/4"
•Full-year calendar reference
•National and religious holidays

Staples
See Staples discounts that earn Up to 2.5% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

staples
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer

$5/25 Valid 12/30-1/5
Thanks MISTERCHEAP
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Not always clear, but still always check the flyer to see if the pic matches what the store is claiming to be a Rewards ... (more)

yoregano (Jan. 12, 2013 @ 8:53p) |

If you look at the print ad again, both 8/ct and 10/ct are valid and there is a sku for each. So the picture matched, p... (more)

69ragtop (Jan. 12, 2013 @ 9:00p) |

Staples CS update:

So for those getting rejected and/or no e-mail responses. Try calling during BUSINESS hours (before 5P... (more)

DTKim (Jan. 15, 2013 @ 4:20p) |

Plastic Totes SKUs that qualify for rewards are 475506, 480548, 661567, 749129, 749130, and 757433.
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

The quest for Premier continues....

Staples® photo plus 4" x 6" paper, gloss

FREE after easy rebate, $9.99 - $9.99 easy rebate = FREE (limit 2)

dazviking said:   The quest for Premier continues....


yes! but wait til 1/1 or after!!! items bought on 12/30-31 will count for 2012.


also, $5/25 added to QS to print out and use.

remember, buying free after rewards items towards premier is ok, but you'll then have to monetize those same rewards later on somehow which WILL NOT count towards premier.

[Q=MISTERCHEAP;17446226also, $5/25 added to QS to pri]]nt out and use.
Um, the Quick Summary appears to be empty.

one variation on how to use the 5 off 25 coupon:

2 FAR photo paper
2 $1AR paper
=should be over $25

money maker on the paper. ^_^

BenDB said:   [Q=MISTERCHEAP;17446226also, $5/25 added to QS to pri]]]nt out and use.
Um, the Quick Summary appears to be empty.


I see it, look again.

The boxes are awesome. Paper is always good. The binders are among the best you can buy. I hit premier in August last year. I already have nearly $300 in Staples gift cards from discover and another hundred in rewards. Have my eye on a Surface and looking forward to Amazon phones. Thank you Staples!

the quality of the $5/$25 coupon is pretty bad, will they take it?

f800318 said:   the quality of the $5/$25 coupon is pretty bad, will they take it?

yes, all that's needed is that 5 digit code, cashier can punch it in/will work just fine.

f800318 said:   the quality of the $5/$25 coupon is pretty bad, will they take it?Just click on the coupon in the weekly ad and then choose print from the Options drop down on the page you are taken to after clicking on the coupon in the ad.

Lately, the coupons have been part of in-store flyers as well, so no need to print. Or you can always print from kiosk if necessary.

Nice, can buy 120 dollars worth of rewards binders it looks like. Thatll help with premier for 2013. Just need a way to monetize.

Also... Im finding that a lot of my battery purchases arent posting to staplesrewardscenter.com

Is anyone else having to manually add a lot of receipt barcodes?

jd2010 said:   Nice, can buy 120 dollars worth of rewards binders it looks like. Thatll help with premier for 2013. Just need a way to monetize.

Just a helpful hint.

You might get ONE HUGE rewards check for all these rewards items (say $150-200). those are a little harder to use (especially online since you don't get a "balance" coupon back). so unless there's a LOT of sw or ones with multi rebates in a given sales week, spending these large rewards checks can be a challenge.

also, you break the orders into smaller ones, use the $5/25 coupon on each to save a little on sales tax oop and to get your rewards check "down" a little to make it easier to cash out.

as for premier, just remember, rewards checks DO NOT count towards premier spend, so... in essence, you'll still have to find MORE stuff to buy at a later date.

MISTERCHEAP said:   ...as for premier, just remember, rewards checks DO NOT count towards premier spend, so... in essence, you'll still have to find MORE stuff to buy at a later date.Keep in mind that 1/26/13 is the end of Staples' fiscal year. Last year they had one period in January with 25% back in rewards. The rewards amount for January could get quite large IF this shows up again combined with these 100% rewards items. I am going to take a pass on these 100% rewards items unless I can really use them. Too early in the year to worry about requalifying for premier again.

MISTERCHEAP said:   jd2010 said:   Nice, can buy 120 dollars worth of rewards binders it looks like. Thatll help with premier for 2013. Just need a way to monetize.

Just a helpful hint.

You might get ONE HUGE rewards check for all these rewards items (say $150-200). those are a little harder to use (especially online since you don't get a "balance" coupon back). so unless there's a LOT of sw or ones with multi rebates in a given sales week, spending these large rewards checks can be a challenge.
One option is to buy some on Sunday or Monday and the rest after that. That way some Rewards will be December and the rest will be January. Of course, if you are concerned about hitting Premier either year, you will want to put them all in a single month.

billrubin said:   MISTERCHEAP said:   jd2010 said:   Nice, can buy 120 dollars worth of rewards binders it looks like. Thatll help with premier for 2013. Just need a way to monetize.

Just a helpful hint.

You might get ONE HUGE rewards check for all these rewards items (say $150-200). those are a little harder to use (especially online since you don't get a "balance" coupon back). so unless there's a LOT of sw or ones with multi rebates in a given sales week, spending these large rewards checks can be a challenge.
One option is to buy some on Sunday or Monday and the rest after that. That way some Rewards will be December and the rest will be January. Of course, if you are concerned about hitting Premier either year, you will want to put them all in a single month.


yeah, wonder if any of these items will be online (any one remember from past deals??). if so, good way to max out on the 5% shop discover online bonus that ends on 12/31.

otherwise, I'll wait to 1/1 to start my Premier 2013 spend. Wonder if stores are open on 1/1, think they are.

MISTERCHEAP said:   

Just a helpful hint.

You might get ONE HUGE rewards check for all these rewards items (say $150-200). those are a little harder to use (especially online since you don't get a "balance" coupon back). so unless there's a LOT of sw or ones with multi rebates in a given sales week, spending these large rewards checks can be a challenge.

also, you break the orders into smaller ones, use the $5/25 coupon on each to save a little on sales tax oop and to get your rewards check "down" a little to make it easier to cash out.

as for premier, just remember, rewards checks DO NOT count towards premier spend, so... in essence, you'll still have to find MORE stuff to buy at a later date.


For that matter, most FW members will be receiving a large reward cert if a member has been going after the 2 batteries/week promo. (hovering around $100)

and if that's the case, I might just get the FAR photo paper and $1AR paper then get the FARewards items starting 1/2 (is Staples even open on new years? I forgot)

MISTERCHEAP said:   yeah, wonder if any of these items will be online (any one remember from past deals??). if so, good way to max out on the 5% shop discover online bonus that ends on 12/31.

otherwise, I'll wait to 1/1 to start my Premier 2013 spend. Wonder if stores are open on 1/1, think they are.
Binders have definitely been available online in the past. I remember I sent some to my son in Delaware to avoid the sales tax on the ones for him. And when they did this last year, the binders were a multi-week deal and you could buy them each week. Of course, we won't know until next Thursday whether that will be the case this time.

I'm fairly sure that Staples will be open on New Year's Day. Only Costco is closed.

wizwor said:   The boxes are awesome.The quality of the boxes isn't the best, but for free it's fine. The Bankers Boxes they had free after Rewards last year were better.

billrubin said:   ...I'm fairly sure that Staples will be open on New Year's Day. Only Costco is closed.Since I have to recycle ink by 12/31, I'll just ask when I do that if they are open on New Years Day. That assumes the cashier knows. Big assumption.

mathfaster said:   billrubin said:   ...I'm fairly sure that Staples will be open on New Year's Day. Only Costco is closed.Since I have to recycle ink by 12/31, I'll just ask when I do that if they are open on New Years Day. That assumes the cashier knows. Big assumption.
Most stores have special 'holiday' hours posted. Presume Staple's has something.

Quick off topic question here: I hit premier for the first time in june of this year. So does that mean in january of 13, I should only recycle 10 ink carts instead of 20? thanks for your help.

radiation said:   Quick off topic question here: I hit premier for the first time in june of this year. So does that mean in january of 13, I should only recycle 10 ink carts instead of 20? thanks for your help.

if you spent $1000 in 2012, you will continue to be Premier for ALL of 2013. You will need to spend $1000 again in 2013 to keep the status for 2014.

recycle 20 each month in 2013.

radiation said:   Quick off topic question here: I hit premier for the first time in june of this year. So does that mean in january of 13, I should only recycle 10 ink carts instead of 20? thanks for your help.I assume you have been recycling 20 since you made premier. Your making premier in 2012 means you are premier for 2013 and can recycle 20 carts per month for all of 2013 even if you never spend another penny in 2013. Spending $1,000 in 2013 makes you premier for 2014 and so on.

I am 3-400 away from premier... could I buy a $400 tablet or something now, then return/rebuy with rewards in jan once all our big rewards checks hit, and still keep premier?

ok, great. That is what I thought from reading other stuff but wanted to make sure before I continued to do 20. (yes, I have been doing 20 since the July recycle) Thank you guys for the quick confirmation.

jd2010 said:   I am 3-400 away from premier... could I buy a $400 tablet or something now, then return/rebuy with rewards in jan once all our big rewards checks hit, and still keep premier?

then you'll have to spend $1400 in 2013 to make premier again, return will count against you.

MISTERCHEAP said:   

then you'll have to spend $1400 in 2013 to make premier again...


oh my, and to think that's how much in rebates we're getting back...

(i usually only get FAR items or get FARewards items to later convert to FAR)

(sorry for going off-topic)

Looks like I can start spending that $150 worth of gift cards from the prepaid card promo on Jan 1. and earing toward my 2014 Premiere Status. Thanks

billrubin said:   wizwor said:   The boxes are awesome.The quality of the boxes isn't the best, but for free it's fine. The Bankers Boxes they had free after Rewards last year were better.
I kept the beginning of the year print ads and there was quite a bit of FASER, $1 ASER and 100% rewards deals so we should be able to monetize a bunch of the the Staples GC's and get a good start on Premier 2013. Here's the details:

1/1/12 - 1/7/12
100% Rewards for AVERY HEAVY DUTY BINDERS - limit 4; Staples letter/legal plastic storage tote - limit 2, in-store only;; Staples economy storage box (825695), 10/ pack - limit 2, in-store only.
$1 paper deals - Staples photo supreme (564121) , $14.99 - $13.99 easy rebate, limit 2; Hammermill CopyPlus copy paper, ream (122408) , $5.99 - $4.99 easy rebate, limit 2.
FASER S/W- Kaspersky Internet Security 2012 (368246), $59.99 - 9.99 instant savings - $50 easy rebate.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1/8/12 - 1/14/12
100% Rewards for AVERY HEAVY DUTY BINDERS $6.99 - $32.99, assorted SKU's, limit 4; Staples letter/legal plastic storage tote $12.99 - $13.49, assorted SKU's, limit 2, in-store only; 100% recycled Bankers Box, $19.99 (370189 - 8 pack, 370190 - 10 pack), limit 2, in-store only.
Triple Recycling Get $6 back in Staples Rewards per ecycled cartridge when you spend $50 on HP ink, limit 5 recycled cartridges per customer.
$1 ASER - HP Everyday 4" * 6" photo paper (518847) , $9.99 - $8.99 easy rebate, limit 2.
$2 ASER - Hammermill CopyPlus copy paper, ream (122408) , $5.99 - $3.99 easy rebate, limit 2.
FASER S/W- Kaspersky Internet Security 2012 (368246), $59.99 - 9.99 instant savings - $50 easy rebate.
FAMR S/W - McAfee AntiVirus, 1 PC Internet Security 2012 (369128), $39.99 - 9.99 instant savings - $30 mail-in rebate, limit 1 rebate per household.
FASER S/W- Titanium Maximum Security 2012, 1PC/Mac/Android (368173), $59.99 - 4.99 instant savings - $55 easy rebate.
$9.99 ASER S/W- Titanium Maximum Security 2012, 3 PC's/Mac's (368172), $79.99 - $15 instant savings - $55 easy rebate.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1/15/12 - 1/21/12
100% Rewards when you purchase 100 color or black and white instant business cards on standard paper only. Sale price $14.99 on item 354404 and 354395, limit 1, in-store only.
B1G1F Staples 8.5" * 11" multipurpose paper, 10 ream case (513096), reg price $48.99 each, limit 2, in-store only.
FASER - Avery 8160 inkjet mailing labels, (415489) , $9.99 - $9.99 easy rebate, limit 1.
$1 ASER - HP Everyday 8.5" * 11 photo paper (809757) , $9.99 - $8.99 easy rebate, limit 2.
$1 ASER - Kodak premium 4" * 6" photo paper, gloss (637200), $13.99 - $12.99 easy rebate, limit 2.
$2 ASER - Hammermill CopyPlus copy paper, ream (122408) , $5.99 - $3.99 easy rebate, limit 2.
FASER S/W- Kaspersky Internet Security 2012 (368246), $59.99 - 9.99 instant savings - $50 easy rebate.
FASER S/W- Titanium Internet Security 2012, 1PC/Mac (368176), $49.99 - $49.99 easy rebate.
FAMR S/W- McAfee AntiVirus, 1 PC Internet Security 2012 (369128), $39.99 - 9.99 instant savings - $30 mail-in rebate, limit 1 rebate per household.

I have $78 in rewards to use up by 12/31. It looks like all of these would not be beneficial for me to use this up. Is there any FAR software out there right now, or something FAR else I can use this on?

bbr said:   I have $78 in rewards to use up by 12/31. It looks like all of these would not be beneficial for me to use this up. Is there any FAR software out there right now, or something FAR else I can use this on?


http://www.staples.com/McAfee-Total-Protection-2013-for-Windows-...

MISTERCHEAP said:   bbr said:   I have $78 in rewards to use up by 12/31. It looks like all of these would not be beneficial for me to use this up. Is there any FAR software out there right now, or something FAR else I can use this on?


http://www.staples.com/McAfee-Total-Protection-2013-for-Windows-...


OOS now but maybe it will be back before the 29th. Thanks!

bbr said:   MISTERCHEAP said:   bbr said:   I have $78 in rewards to use up by 12/31. It looks like all of these would not be beneficial for me to use this up. Is there any FAR software out there right now, or something FAR else I can use this on?


http://www.staples.com/McAfee-Total-Protection-2013-for-Windows-...


OOS now but maybe it will be back before the 29th. Thanks!


your local B&M may have it.

DanoMcGarret said:   billrubin said:   wizwor said:   The boxes are awesome.The quality of the boxes isn't the best, but for free it's fine. The Bankers Boxes they had free after Rewards last year were better.
I kept the beginning of the year print ads and there was quite a bit of FASER, $1 FASER and 100% rewards deals so we should be able to monetize a bunch of the the Staples GC's and get a good start on Premier 2014. Here's the details:

FASER S/W- Kaspersky Internet Security 2012 (368246), $59.99 - 9.99 instant savings - $50 easy rebate.
FASER S/W- Titanium Internet Security 2012, 1PC/Mac (368176), $49.99 - $49.99 easy rebate.
FAMR S/W- McAfee AntiVirus, 1 PC Internet Security 2012 (369128), $39.99 - 9.99 instant savings - $30 mail-in rebate, limit 1 rebate per household.



Dano,

I remember this well. I posted the deal last year telling everyone they could make Premier for both 2012 and 13 by buying all these softwares at once! Think the limit was 10 on each, so you could easily buy $1000 worth FAR. It was a great deal, and I think it lasted for a few weeks (new rebate offers kept popping up, but the challenge was finding them in stock. They'd come and go, hard to say if we'll see this again in 2013, but, one never knows!

Sorry for some ignorant questions. Can I buy the FAR (Free-After-Rebate) items with Rewards and still get the rebates? Also, what's the Premier and what can it buy me? Thanks.

Motivator said:   Sorry for some ignorant questions. Can I buy the FAR (Free-After-Rebate) items with Rewards and still get the rebates? Also, what's the Premier and what can it buy me? Thanks.

Read http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/deal-discussion/1157891/

bbr said:   I have $78 in rewards to use up by 12/31. It looks like all of these would not be beneficial for me to use this up. Is there any FAR software out there right now, or something FAR else I can use this on?If you buy anything now using partial rewards, the balance coupon will have an expiration of 01/31.

Skipping 119 Messages...
Staples CS update:

So for those getting rejected and/or no e-mail responses. Try calling during BUSINESS hours (before 5PM ET) to get the REWARDS CS line. After 5PM it goes to regular Staples CS, which can help, but they aren't aware of the issue. I have to call again tomorrow during the day...

That said, for THIS WEEK'S same promo on the Letter/Legal File boxes, the Advantus SKUs have been added to the promo according to the CSR so for those who are OCD like I am and like things the same, you can get the same Advantus boxes.

SKUS for this week:
475506
480548
634514
634513
661567
749129
749130
757433
956743
956915

Hope this helps those trying to get credit and those afraid of buying again this week.



Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 10PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.