• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Now $38.99 for 12 month subscription card with $1.00 coupon from TigerDirect at Buy.com

linky link

Rakuten.com Shopping
See Rakuten.com Shopping coupons that earn Up to 7.5% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

xbox live
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Would this purchase be considered a gift card or a game? Wanted to know what CB category it fell under.

BlackeHavoc said:   Would this purchase be considered a gift card or a game? Wanted to know what CB category it fell under.

Hmm...good question. It's under Video games - XBOX 360 - Accessories at Buy.com and under XBOX Live Points on Best Buy. Doesn't seem to be categorized either way. ??

BlackeHavoc said:   Would this purchase be considered a gift card or a game? Wanted to know what CB category it fell under.

I believe this counts as a game and not as a gift card, but I will try to pin down a definitive answer.

how many will they let you order??

BlackeHavoc said:   Would this purchase be considered a gift card or a game? Wanted to know what CB category it fell under.For this deal on 12/11/2012, they payed CB on category electronics
http://www.fatwallet.com/Buy-coupons/xbox-live-12-month-gold-subscription-card-43/

42.99 with tax I was going to post this but decided against it because of the tax.

Are there places that just sell a code they can email you for the same price? I got in on the Newegg deal last week (via eBay) but shipping time, especially during the holidays is a bummer

Quantity:
Ships from/sold by BeachAudio
Who's this?
Seller Rating:

Seller Return Policy
More Buying Options
Buy.com

$59.99 + $7.56 shipping
J&R Music and Computer World

$54.99 + FREE shipping
See All Buying Options
advertisement
Xbox 360 Live 12-Month Gold Membership Subscription Card - 52M-00158

30 reviews | Read/Write Review(s)
product image
product image

List Price:
$59.99
(Save 16%)
Today
$50.12 + $3.22 SHIPPING
EARN 51 RAKUTEN SUPER POINTSWhat's this

Price is now $12 more

It keeps telling me its $50, what am I doing wrong?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014