• Go to page :
  • 1 2 3
  • Text Only
The vending kiosk at the Hoodland (aka Woodland) mall in Grand Rapids, MI has been removed

Yikes... after two year warranty.. to repair/exchange the SE210 is $78. For me it is TCO..... and that is crazy.

none of these at Tysons Corner Mall, VA

dewvillage said:   none of these at Tysons Corner Mall, VA

Nobody has got a pair other than the OP, dude. You can get last year's Garmin, though.

PhortyninerPhil said:   dewvillage said:   none of these at Tysons Corner Mall, VA

Nobody has got a pair other than the OP, dude. You can get last year's Garmin, though.

Another person got it in Birmingham, AL

Thanks. Just curious, what makes the ear head phone so expensive? Fashion or quality or materials or what?

PhortyninerPhil said:   Not sure why everyone marks something green when there isn't a person other than the OP who got this deal. LOL.

Not sure why anyone also won't appreciate the effort of OP to share this to us. That's why it's called YMMV. OP doesn't owe you anything.

must.....not............buy...................more..............................headset. I already have 5 pairs not counting the 2 big old style that covers the ear.

Now I want to run out to the six Macy's all within a 25 mile radius of me and check them all for the earphones...

PhortyninerPhil said:   dewvillage said:   none of these at Tysons Corner Mall, VA

Have you read the thread..
I saw at least two other ppl got it..

djrobsd - OP
ezdeals - Attleboro MA
dadale - Birmingham, al

Just because you don't have one nearby no need to crap on this deals.. it's legitimate, and different ppl get it..
and lastly it's YMMV - so not everyone will get it.. but for those that do.. it's freaking hot!

I have to check my local store, thanks OP.

Kiosk in providence had none of these items. Just some ipads and beats headphones

jojosung said:   PhortyninerPhil said:   dewvillage said:   none of these at Tysons Corner Mall, VA

djrobsd - OP
ezdeals - Attleboro MA
dadale - Birmingham, al

Just because you don't have one nearby no need to crap on this deals.. it's legitimate, and different ppl get it..
and lastly it's YMMV - so not everyone will get it.. but for those that do.. it's freaking hot!

Look, I do appreciate the OP posting about it, and agree that it's hot if you can get it. My question is whether 50+ people should mark something green when 3 can actually take advantage, that's all. /end

Happy Holidays

Kisok at Macy's on state street down for repair.

None in 2 Macys in north NJ

djtitati said:   fwiw, the Garmin GPS offerings look to be outdated models. a quick search on eBay shows you these are priced competitively, but my personal recommendation is to hold off for a fire sale on a newer unit that has lane assist and/or bluetooth etc. i would hate for anyone to by these and be disappointed with the features. BUT, if you just need a basic unit, these will get you going.

I have a Garmin 265WT that I still use. It's got the free traffic receiver (and bluetooth for what that's worth) and otherwise is a pretty basic/decent GPS unit. For $50 I'd be happy to pick up one to give away as a gift.

PhortyninerPhil said:   jojosung said:   PhortyninerPhil said:   dewvillage said:   none of these at Tysons Corner Mall, VA

djrobsd - OP
ezdeals - Attleboro MA
dadale - Birmingham, al

Look, I do appreciate the OP posting about it, and agree that it's hot if you can get it. My question is whether 50+ people should mark something green when 3 can actually take advantage, that's all. /end

Happy Holidays

thread police is here.

Closest one to me is over an hour away. =(

nothing in san francisco

PhortyninerPhil said:   jojosung said:   PhortyninerPhil said:   dewvillage said:   none of these at Tysons Corner Mall, VA

djrobsd - OP
ezdeals - Attleboro MA
dadale - Birmingham, al

Happy Holidays

Apparently you are unfamiliar with how this site works. I for one didn't even know that Macy's had these kiosks and many would never have thought to check them for sale items. That right there is worth green.

Columbus OH - Easton
OOS on the Shure SE210 but still have multiples of the SE110. OOS on the Garmin 265 but still had multiples of the 205 and 1350T. Still had multiples of most other headphones and cameras.
To be clear - clearance prices were in effect at the kiosk.

PhortyninerPhil said:   edick said:   Has anyone gotten in on this besides the OP?

No, but it's a hot deal regardless of whether anyone can actually buy it!
Well no, it isn't. If it's really something that's one of a kind and unavailable to anyone else, there is no deal. In this case however I think others are probably (were probably) available and grabbed up.

One question, can you use Macy's coupons??

kiosk in Men's Dept.
Disclaimer
No deals in San Antonio Ingram Park Mall.

Here's what a kiosk looks like:

Just a warning that I was reading through the terms and conditions at the koisk. If you have an issue or need to do a return the kiosk said that you cannot do it at the Macys and that you have to call a 800 number.

Are these worth trying to resell on eBay?

Macy's Downtown LA (7th and Flower) has the kiosk, but nothings on sale.

No sign of the Shures nor GPS. There are Ipads, Ipods, cheap headphones, etc. Nothing worth noting.

Checked the following locations in Atlanta:
* Perimeter Mall (no items on sale, no Shure headphones at all)
* Gwinett Place Mall (machine broken and half empty, just like the rest of the mall)

I happened to be at Woodfield Mall location last night and none of the clearanced items were available. Ran into the Oakbrook Mall location today and same thing. Looks like both machines were restocked with new merchandise although both had a couple of empty slots. Good Luck.

Well, both Portland Oregon locations are no-go's. Lloyd Center & Washington Square both have nothing on clearance, just the usual ipods & beats and whatnot. Shame, was hoping for another pair of shures.

Saver said:   I happened to be at Woodfield Mall location last night and none of the clearanced items were available. Ran into the Oakbrook Mall location today and same thing. Looks like both machines were restocked with new merchandise although both had a couple of empty slots. Good Luck.

Thank you.. you saved me a trip.

Kiosk in Savannah Ga Macy's has been cleaned out. They have a few camera's and gps units left. They had the Shure 210 and 110 but they were gone.

No cameras, no ear buds and no GPS units in Langhorne, PA location.

Just a bunch of iPads and iPods.

recklessmax said:   None in 2 Macys in north NJ

Which 2 in Northern NJ did you go to?

LA Area update:

None in:

Glendale
Burbank
Eagle Rock
Downtown
Arcadia

(I checked the first 3 myself)

Seems like it must be a regional thing.

If anybody manages to find some id be in for a pair of either model.

Nothning in both Torrance CA and Redondo Beach Stores. Checked myself.

Nothing noteworthy at the Cheektovegas Buffalo Walden Galleria location.

Whole lotta nuthin.

No go in NJ locations: Newport mall, jersey city and Garden state plaza, Paramus. Same exact regular priced stuff in both (iPad Beats Skullcandy)

Thanks OP! Scored a set of the SE110's (last ones) at the North East Mall (North Richland Hills, TX / NE Ft Worth). The 220's were out, but they had 2 pairs of some Skullcandy wood in-ear phones that were 'originally' 89.99 for 19.99 as well.

Thanks OP. I bought the last se110s in west palm beach gardens.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 1:30AM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.