• Go to page :
  • 12 3
  • Text Only
Columbus Ohio - easton - 12-28 4:00pm purchased

Picked up the last SE 110 headphones,,,, well the last 3 $19.99
last Garmin Nuvi 205 x 2 @ $39.99

and also a pair of Harmon/kardon ep720 headphones for $19.99 normally $79.99, not sure if I'll keep these. They are normally $79.99, but online they are listed from $35 to $85 so maybe worth a listen, they seem to be decently reviewed. One left there when I left...

PlayerHaterberg said:   Columbus OH - Easton
OOS on the Shure SE210 but still have multiples of the SE110. OOS on the Garmin 265 but still had multiples of the 205 and 1350T. Still had multiples of most other headphones and cameras.
To be clear - clearance prices were in effect at the kiosk.

No shure of anykind now...

Lots of cameras left there, one psp, two 1350T Garmin, no other Garmin left.

Skull candy wood phones, and as I mentioned before, one harmon kardon ep 720

None at the Auburn, MA store. Thanks for the heads up, though, OP.

I've tried two locations
-Skokie IL Old Orchard, none
-Schaumburg IL Woodfield, none

Both did not seem ever carry these items. Both Kiosks had the same type of items, mostly Ipod, Ipad, and Skullcandy.

Thanks for the heads up OP,
appreciate the post
Found 1 pair of 210s at Streets of Southport in Durham
left my 4s on a plane couple weeks ago(REALLLLLLLY bummed)
this eased the pain some

Wauwatosa,WI the machine only had se110 and the Harmon kardon ep720 in stock. I grabbed one of each and there was more in there. Also had a good stock of GPS units.

I noticed in the pics someone posted it says "Macy's e*spot Outlet." The kiosk I checked just said "Macy's" in the top left. Maybe you have to have a store with an "e*spot Outlet" Kiosk? Just a thought...

As of 8PM last night Ballston Mall in Arlington VA had plenty of discounted cameras, a couple of GPS's, Sony and Skullcandy headphones. I was really tempted, but didn't end up buying anything. Do not need a digital camera (smart phones are taking over), already have a GPS. It was hard to walk away.

Oh, the kiosk was in the Men's department.

markmonelli said:   I've tried two locations
-Skokie IL Old Orchard, none
-Schaumburg IL Woodfield, none

Both did not seem ever carry these items. Both Kiosks had the same type of items, mostly Ipod, Ipad, and Skullcandy.

Same at Towne Center Mall in Kennesaw, GA

No sign of any sale items at the kiosk in El Paso, TX.

To offer a different opinion, I had a pair of the Shure SCL3 and 4 from a deal a few years back. The sound quality was excellent, but I could not get past the
fact that any time I touched/bumped any part of the headphone cable it was loud in my ear. Like wearing a stethoscope or something. I didn't like that about these noise "isolating" headphones.

In Boise:
I wasn't able to pick any Shure headphones, but there were other things I was able to get. I'm happy, thanks OP!

No go in Bellevue, WA. Just the"non-outlet" stuff in the machine.

Checked west field Valley Fair in Santa Clara. Both Macy's and the Women's had the items listed but Out of Stock. Bummer.

Nothing at palisades park mall, NY

Checked Boulevard Mall and Meadows Mall in Vegas and each has 2 of Shure SE110, Kodak ZX3 Playsport, Harman Kardon EP 720, Kodak M530 camera. They also still have the GPS like Garmin 265WT and 205. Got the last Shure SE210 though. Thanks OP!

First off, many thanks to the OP.

Second, I kick myself repeatedly for not going out Thur night when I saw this post. Finally meandered my way to the Spokane Valley Macy's this evening and the SE210's were gone, but did pickup the last two SE110's.

Strike while the iron's hot... otherwise destined to rue and stew...

Thanks OP. No headphones at my local Macy's but I did pick up the $99 Sony DSC-T900. Figured it will make a cool second camera - it's an older model of course but I'm okay with that. I'm thinking about picking up that $30 Kodak M530 for an aunt. Nice deals!

EDIT: The GPS units aren't a bad deal for $40 and $50. You'll get a one time update to the latest maps. I picked up a couple of the 1350LMT units from OD back when they were $30-40 so I don't need anymore Garmins. I'm hoping the price continues to go down on stuff as time goes on!

Went back and bought the Kodak M530 for $29.99. Also tried to buy the last Samsung SL420 for $49.99 except the mechanical arm thing couldn't get it off the shelf and said there was an error, then changed it to sold out . Ah well. It's just for my aunt in her late 60's - no big deal.

Friday evening, 12-28-2012, Pentagon City Macy's, in Arlington VA: no Shure headphones. Lots of Beats by Dr. Dre and so forth. The E-Spot kiosk is on the third floor behind housewares.

Thanks to the OP for vigilance. I hope others find a few sets out there.

Best wishes.

I got 4 pairs of SE110 and 1 pair of SE210 in Independence Missouri. Thanks very much!!

Here they are!

Went to the Macy's in Plano, TX at Colin Creek Mall.

And both the Shure 210 and 110 were sold out. I should have gone right after Christmas. I'll try to check the Mesquite, TX location this weekend but I doubt they'll have it.

Even more YMMV but I was back at Columbus OH - Easton today and they had more of the Garmin 265. Still out of Shure headphones but the machine must have been re-stocked some time this past week.

Went back yet again and picked up the Samsung SL420 camera for $49.99. Tried to buy it earlier but the mechanical arm couldn't grab it. Also grabbed the $9.99 media card reader/USB hub combo. I like it a lot. My business-class desktop doesn't have a media card reader built in like most consumer desktops so it's perfect for me.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014