• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Target Pizza/Edys Deal
Disclaimer
Target: *HOT* Only $10 for 3 DiGiorno Pizzas & Edys Fruit Bars 6-ct Box (Starting 12/30)

http://www.coupons.com/coupons/?pid=15493&nid=10&zid=yn07&plid=E...

STARTS 12/30 at TARGET B&M

Buy 3 DiGiorno Frozen Pizzas on sale 2/$10 = $15 for 3
Buy 1 Edys 6 count Frozen Fruit Bars (FREE with purchases above)
Use the Buy 2 Get 1 Free coupon found here
Final Cost $10 for 3 pizzas AND a 6 count of Edys Frozen Fruit Bars!

Or if your store is well stocked, do this:

Buy 6 DiGiorno Frozen Pizzas on sale 2/$10 = $30 for 6
Buy 3 Edys 6 count Frozen Fruit Bars (all 3 FREE with purchases above)
Use 2 Buy 2 Get 1 Free coupons found here
Final Cost $20 for 6 pizzas AND 3 6-count boxes of Edys Frozen Fruit Bars!

Member Summary

digiorno
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Heads up!!

Being reported on SD that the B2G1 coupon is taking off the FULL $7.01 when scanned, making this deal just $7.99 for 3 pizzas and 1 box of Edy's Fruit Bars!!

YMMV if cashier adjusts.

MISTERCHEAP said:   Heads up!!

Being reported on SD that the B2G1 coupon is taking off the FULL $7.01 when scanned, making this deal just $7.99 for 3 pizzas and 1 box of Edy's Fruit Bars!!

YMMV if cashier adjusts.

That's great news, but ... the chances of the cashier catching it (at least at my Target) are pretty good though. Maybe if you have a few other items in your order it would help too. Who knows? It is just a $2.01 overage. Maybe they will miss it.

MrVietnam said:   MISTERCHEAP said:   Heads up!!

YMMV if cashier adjusts.

That's great news, but ... the chances of the cashier catching it (at least at my Target) are pretty good though. Maybe if you have a few other items in your order it would help too. Who knows? It is just a $2.01 overage. Maybe they will miss it.

Actually, if you double up on this (get 6 pizzas and 3 boxes of edy's) you might get it through easier that way since your total is much higher. YMMV.

I did the deal at 2 different targets. The first let the 7.01 go through w/ no questions asked, but the second adjusted it down to 5.00 each.

I did the deal the first day, did 6 pizzas and 3 edys and 2 coupons. The coupons went through for $7.01

Dead? I can't find the coupon. Any valid zip codes?

THANX... and Happy New Year

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014