Save $1 use code >>>>>>>>> FATPENNY1

Member Summary

Duracell GoEasy Charger
Thanks Farfisa850
Disclaimer
Save $1 use code >>>>>>>>> FATPENNY1
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I'm in for another one.

Same here. Thanks.

I can't imagine using even half that many AAAs.

thanks op

Excellent price. Been looking for these. Hopefully PennyWise is reputable, and not PoundFoolish!!!
Thanks.

Excellent .. GREEN for OP.. Thanx

Good discussion from last time: http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/expired-deals/1236517/

I suspect pennywise and shnoop are related. They seem to go through the same products, like 1SaleADay and Bensouflet.

I've bought from them before and always gotten my orders. It just takes a while so never order anything time sensitive from them.

zapjb said:   I can't imagine using even half that many AAAs.Harmony remote (4), car alarm transmitter key fob (1), flashlight (3), cordless phone (2), kitchen timer (1)...

definitely thinking about investing in rechargable batteries! I feel rotten about throwing away these toxic little suckers in our earth, AND doubly as bad knowing I am wasting yet MORE money!

I think this has got to be worth the investment!

Is the lifespan of rechargeable batteries indefinite, or do you eventually have to throw them away? Anyone know about that?

I'm not sure about the Duracell's but the box of Eneloops I picked up at Costco yesterday indicated that they recharge over 1,500 times. I think Lowes or HD also has a self-service kiosk where you can drop off your old non-working rechargeable batteries for recycling. I've been usijng rechargeables for about 8 years or so and only problem I am seeing is that my oldest semi-first generation rechargeables don't hold a charge like they used to. I also occasionally run into a device that doesn't like them and guess that the voltage output isn't quite there either.

very good deal. thanks op

Bought these back in October when Shnoop.com had them for $19.99

They come loose in a baggie and they do not hold a charge.

Just wanted to forewarn fellow fatwallet members.

You don't have much imagination !

Let's see, 3 remotes in the living room, 2 in the bedroom, 1 in the kids room and 1 in the garage...

zapjb said:   I can't imagine using even half that many AAAs.

And don't forget the duracell $25 rebate on $100 purchases....

FatWallet topic already discussing the rebate....

Just emailed in my rebate - but don't need these...

Thanks for the post, though, OP!

Everything I have takes AA not AAA. Just wondering.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 12:00AM CST (Midnight) tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.