• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
$59.99 at office stores. This is a good price for this package. Forget all the free software Fry's and others give out. Great price straight out the door. Thanks Amazon!

Linkified

1/4/13 - down from $35.62 to $31.94
1/5/13 - down to 26.99
1/8/13 - Back up to $54.99

Amazon
Get Up to 6.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary

H&R Block At Home Premium Federal + State 2012
Thanks Farfisa850
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Double checked my order tonight, saw that Premium + State is down to $26.99. Cancelled my open order which hadn't yet s... (more)

bakerastic (Jan. 05, 2013 @ 2:56a) |

Great news! Just called and got my refund to the $26.99 price. Love Amazon!

Canucklehead (Jan. 05, 2013 @ 8:52a) |

FISH ON!!!!!!!

Stoodo (Jan. 30, 2013 @ 11:48a) |

Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Canucklehead said:   regularly $64.99. This is an unheard of price for a package. Forget all the free software Fry's and others give out. Great price straight out the door. Thanks Amazon!

Linkified

The price is far from unheard of. Last year Amazon was selling this same "Premium" package (Federal + state) for 29.99.

The "Regular" price of anything is meaningless, if its jacked up and never actually sold at that price anyways, nor will anybody be willing to buy it at that price.

wow...tough crowd... Ok, so I paid $7 more than last year's low price... all the office places will have this for $59 as their prices, maybe $10 off that for sale by tax time. Last year, I paid $41 from Amazon for PREMIUM and was happy. Don't know when it hit $29... maybe just before Taxtime??? If you can wait that long, good on ya! I'll add the caveat... "unheard of at this prices AT THIS TIME" Happy New Year!

If tax software prices fall in the woods....and no one is there to hear it....does it make a sound?

Well I paid more last year (at Staples) and I need the Premium level. Green for OP>

Canucklehead said:   wow...tough crowd... Ok, so I paid $7 more than last year's low price... all the office places will have this for $59 as their prices, maybe $10 off that for sale by tax time. Last year, I paid $41 from Amazon for PREMIUM and was happy. Don't know when it hit $29... maybe just before Taxtime??? If you can wait that long, good on ya! I'll add the caveat... "unheard of at this prices AT THIS TIME" Happy New Year!

Far from just before taxtime, it was $29.99 the first week of Jan when I purchased it which is only one week out from todays date.

It was 24.95 in march.

Thanks for posting, but again the price is far from unheard off. Matter of fact that's just the normal price if even that.

Canucklehead said:   GQUnknown said:   Canucklehead said:   wow...tough crowd... Ok, so I paid $7 more than last year's low price... all the office places will have this for $59 as their prices, maybe $10 off that for sale by tax time. Last year, I paid $41 from Amazon for PREMIUM and was happy. Don't know when it hit $29... maybe just before Taxtime??? If you can wait that long, good on ya! I'll add the caveat... "unheard of at this prices AT THIS TIME" Happy New Year!

Far from just before taxtime, it was $29.99 the first week of Jan when I purchased it which is only one week out from todays date.

It was 24.95 in march.

Thanks for posting, but again the price is far from unheard off. Matter of fact that's just the normal price if even that.

I bow before your greatness... you've truly shown this post unworthy... You are clearly the greatest price shopper in the world. You should be consulted before posting anything. You should start a website with just your knowledge. Since you know recall what prices were a year ago, I usually buy and move on (not monitor prices going forward). My apologies to the people that paid less before... Don't buy today because it MIGHT go on sale even further... GQUnknown has predicted it...
You just found out why many of us don't post here all that often.

Canucklehead said:   wow...tough crowd... Ok, so I paid $7 more than last year's low price... all the office places will have this for $59 as their prices, maybe $10 off that for sale by tax time. Last year, I paid $41 from Amazon for PREMIUM and was happy. Don't know when it hit $29... maybe just before Taxtime??? If you can wait that long, good on ya! I'll add the caveat... "unheard of at this prices AT THIS TIME" Happy New Year!Don't let the thread crappers get to you. Many people like to buy and do a preliminary run at their taxes BEFORE the year ends. There also is no guarantee that a better price will be seen the first week of the year either. The past is not always a prelude to the future.

c3688t said:   

You just found out why many of us don't post here all that often.

It seems like that poster explained the reason for why he felt the way he did. If a person can't take others critic (when that person explains what they feel the reason they do)....it's probably a good thing you don't post often.

In this thread: OP has a mean looking avatar, but apparently thin skin. He took his deal and went home.

I think I paid $29 last year. Hopefully it will drop that low again, but there are no guarantees, as Amazon fluctuates there prices like the waves of the ocean.

Flaming comment removed

Dropped to 31.99 recently...
Seems like a pretty good deal for not nail biting it out until March...
Plus you might need more time to prepare your taxes...
No rebate price makes this work for me...

Zedok said:   Dropped to 31.99 recently...
Seems like a pretty good deal for not nail biting it out until March...
Plus you might need more time to prepare your taxes...
No rebate price makes this work for me...

Same here! I also didn't feel like waiting it out. Good enough price for me~ ... Thanks OP!

Download version for PC or Mac for $27.99 right now.

Back up to $35.62 for the cd

Ordered at 31.99 earlier today... tried to get Amazon to price match the 27.99 price
but the price had already gone up to 35+ ... couldn't get a price match over chat.

Perhaps someone else did??

The Deluxe plus State is now $25 and change.
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B009RHEBWA/

Razzierb said:   The Deluxe plus State is now $25 and change.
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B009RHEBWA/

Up again to $29.51!

GQUnknown said:   
I'm just saying that your comment about the price of $36.45 isn't unheard of. Fact of the matter is that is the normal price, if not the overpriced, which is far from a bargain. And last i heard, this is a bargain website.

Don't take it so personally, and definitely don't pop a vein because someone didn't think your "unheard of" deal is far from it.

Seriously? I already changed the post to "good price" based on your semantic whining, and I lowered to $36.45 vs the $37.22 I originally had (and happily paid) based on a quick check. Others like the deal. What does it take to make you go away? New year, same jerk... I guess the $5 you save will make or break your 2013.

Glad the price lowered. Enjoy all who still need. Thanks for the posts on the Deluxe version. Good prices there. I used my early buy to evaluate my 2012 tax situation, and, as a result, executed on some financial vehicles that netted me an extra 5 figure bump in my 2012 cash flow... So, the extra $8 I paid is very much worth it. I'll keep posting whatever deal I feel is worth sharing. Thanks Fatwallet...

Now at $31.94 with free super saver shipping. Got one! Thanks for the post and the link, OP.

Thanks Bakerastic you saved me $3.68.

Double checked my order tonight, saw that Premium + State is down to $26.99. Cancelled my open order which hadn't yet shipped and got it for this price. I think I'll stop looking now

Great news! Just called and got my refund to the $26.99 price. Love Amazon!

FISH ON!!!!!!!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014