• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Member Summary

Pandigital
Thanks Farfisa850
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Not sure whether this has been discussed or not, but Pandigital recently declared bankruptcy. Expect to see more of these deals as their inventory is sold off.

Anyone have any details on the differences between these tablets? I can't tell from the descriptions if any one looks better than the other (besides one having 4gb)? I'm thinking one of these might make a nice xbmc remote.

kevpriest said:   Anyone have any details on the differences between these tablets? I can't tell from the descriptions if any one looks better than the other (besides one having 4gb)? I'm thinking one of these might make a nice xbmc remote.

No offense intended but having tried out many tablets from many different manufacturers I can tell you that these four tablets are garbage. You will regret buying them and if you really want to experience low end tablets then do so at a b&m with good return policy.

Thanks for the input!

link does not lead to the item

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014