EVGA End of Year Sale on NEWEGG.com

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Found these 4 high end deals.

Don't forget to use the V.me promo on all of these $20 off $199 purchase with promo code VMEPROMO and purchase using V.me making them $20 cheaper than my listing

EVGA GTX 680 2GB PCI Express 3.0 Video Card - $469.99 - $70 IR = $399.99 + Free shipping plus Assassin's Creed 3 and Borderlands 2 games for free!

EVGA GTX 670 FTW 2GB PCI Express 3.0 Video Card - $419.99 -$50 IR - $20 MIR = $349.99 plus free shipping and Assassin's Creed 3. Not the cheapest 670 out there but the best bang for the buck.

EVGA GTX 660 Ti 2GB PCI Express 3.0 Video Card - $289.99 -$40 IR - $20 MIR = $229.99 plus free shipping and Assassin's Creed 3

EVGA GTX 660 2GB PCI Express 3.0 Video Card - $229.99 - $30 IR - $20 MIR = $179.99

Newegg
See Newegg discounts that earn 1.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

EVGA Video Cards
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

vmepromo doesn't work with other promos AKA the free games that come with these gpus. To use the promo you have to find one without free games

Isn't this the same deal that Amazon has been offering:
http://www.amazon.com/EVGA-GeForce-Dual-Link-Graphics-02G-P4-267...

Or are the two cards any different? Prime shipping always puts Amazon over the top for most people, can anyone confirm if V.Me works on one of these EVGA cards?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014