Voting History
rated:

Member Summary

Home Theater System (186.43kB)
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:

You won't find a better deal on these speakers. And you won't find better speakers for this price... Maybe ever.

These are great - I'm using them in my own home theater and this is the lowest price I've seen on this set. Note you still need a sub.

ChrisHarrington said:   You won't find a better deal on these speakers. And you won't find better speakers for this price... Maybe ever.

I agree completely , in for one. Pair this with a POLK PSW10 and you have an excellent home theatre setup for 200 bucks.

So, between the Pioneer BS21 for $50 per pair and these, go woot?
Lots of gushing praise for the Pioneer bookshelf speakers.

sixt7gt350 said:   So, between the Pioneer BS21 for $50 per pair and these, go woot?

The pioneer speakers are amazing! I checked the price at Newegg yesterday and they were still were $50. I'd take either one of them

In for one. Thanks FW!

sixt7gt350 said:   So, between the Pioneer BS21 for $50 per pair and these, go woot?

I'd always choose Energy over Pioneer, it's a better quality speaker. These energy 5.0/5.1 systems have been well established as the best bang for the buck out there, there are no other contenders. If you just need a couple bookshelfs, then why would you be looking at this anyway.

If you already have sub, or want to get one and add a matched set of bookshelfs/center , then this deal is the only thing I'd consider - you'll find nothing even remotely comparable for the money.

asunwoo said:   These are great - I'm using them in my own home theater and this is the lowest price I've seen on this set. Note you still need a sub.
http://www.fatwallet.com/Newegg-coupons/pioneer-sw-8-100w-8-powe...

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014