• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.html/ref=xs_gb_A255GY6XQM6GKK?i...

http://www.amazon.com/gp/goldbox

Gold Box Deal of the Day: Up to 60% Off Select Crucial and Lexar Memory
Today only, get up to 60% off select Crucial and Lexar memory. Upgrade your desktop or laptop with Crucial m4 solid-state drives, store all your files and pictures on Lexar USB flash drives, or get high-performance Lexar compact flash cards for digital cameras. Whatever your memory needs, enjoy Amazon.comís lowest prices ever on select Crucial and Lexar products. Please review your owner's manual to ensure your device is compatible with your memory purchase.

This one-day offer is valid on December 28, 2012, or while supplies last. Discount is already included in the current Amazon.com price. Applies only to purchases made from Amazon.com and does not apply to products purchased from third-party merchants on the Amazon.com website.

Amazon
Get Up to 5.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary

Crucial & Lexar Memory (3.62kB)
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

nice deal on the lexar 400x. top notch stuff

the microsd seems nice...

Has anyone used one of the lexar 400x UDMA7 cards with a Canon 5DMII? There is a firmware update you have to do first so it does not show an error message.
Wondered if anyone had done the upgrade then used one of these cards and how they performed? Thanks

anyone find any speed tests of the microSD 32GB UHS-1 card? Would like to know how fast it would be on my Droid X.

Possible opportunity to use a coupon at Staples and then price match to Amazon on those M4 drives... Maybe an in-store kiosk order with their current 15% off anything in the bag promo, if the cashier will let you, plus a 10 off 75 app coupon would bring the cost for a 256GB M4 down to around $130?

to be honest the deals are not that great. It's the 60% off MSRP really, but who buys at MSRP?

Integrator said:   to be honest the deals are not that great. It's the 60% off MSRP really, but who buys at MSRP?

There's a 64GB USB2.0 drive for $30 and a 64GB USB3.0 version for $35. Show me where else you're finding those prices, especially on a 3.0 thumb drive.

How does this SSD compares to the intel 520 at worse buy? I know that one is only 180gb.

what about the microsd to use in a GoPro?

This is a great drive, but frankly, not a great price! I've used three of them so far, and had no issues. The speeds are not going to compare well against something modern like a Samsung 840 Pro, but if you're upgrading an older laptop, for instance, it would be a superb choice. Anything with older SATA isn't going to notice the extra speed of a more expensive drive anyway. Having put a couple in Macbooks from 2006/7 it makes them seem like a new drive.

Whatever you do with this drive, you MUST update the firmware to prevent various problems down the road. Very easy to do with a quick download from the Crucial website.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014