• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
After Christmas Clearance Sale: Up to 60% off Select Items @ Cabela's - Up to 60% off

Shipping starts at $5.95
Expires On: Jan 6, 2013 11:59pm

(FatWallet Deal Hunter staff posts are certified ad-free. No money, bribes, or candy have been accepted.)

Cabela's
See Cabela's coupons that earn 1.5% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

After Christmas Clearance Sale: Up to 60% off Select Items
Thanks zimphella
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

2REWARDS for free shipping on $49.

Save $20 on $150 with email submission to Cabelas.

Generates unique codes when you submit.

Good deal! Found a great tee for my youngest and with a Cabelas visa and the code CLUBVISA you get free shipping. So for $8.99 shipped I'll get a cool tee my kid will love. Thanks!!

http://www.cabelas.com/catalog/search_catalog_command.cmd?fromPr...

NEW! Cabela's Deluxe Reel Case Gear Bag
Regular Price: $59.99 Sale Price: $29.99
Item: IK-321590
In Stock

CTextabela's Deluxe Reel Case Gear Bag

Rugged, water-resistant high-denier exterior
Padded main compartment

Lower compartment with hook-and-loop dividers
Fold-down workstation with removable foam fly holders
Rugged, water-resistant high-denier exterior shields contents from the elements. Padding inside the main compartment protects reels, cameras and other items from bumps and dings. Lower compartment has hook-and-loop-adjustable dividers to hold up to 10 reels. Six zippered pockets, including a large under-flap pocket. Buckle-strap closure for securing rod tubes or rain gear. Fold-down workstation with removable foam fly holders. Carry handle and padded, adjustable shoulder strap. Imported.
Dimensions: 13-1/2"H x 14"W x 10"D.

TheSpruceDeuce said:   2REWARDS for free shipping on $49.

Cant get that code to work?

all i get is
requires a merchandise total that is not currently met. (Note: Gift Cards are not included in the dollar threshold.)

LisaES98 said:   Good deal! Found a great tee for my youngest and with a Cabelas visa and the code CLUBVISA you get free shipping. So for $8.99 shipped I'll get a cool tee my kid will love. Thanks!!

http://www.cabelas.com/catalog/search_catalog_command.cmd?fromPr...

this requires the credit card. any way around this?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014