• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

A55F-M4 (118.47kB)
Disclaimer
ECS A55F-M4(1.0) FM1 AMD A55 (Hudson D2) HDMI Micro ATX AMD Motherboard $19.99 A/R F/S

Doesn't get any cheaper than this !

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813135325

$20 Rebate Form

$51.52 @ "The Zon", $53.98 @ Ewiz/superbiiz

Newegg
Need a Newegg coupon that earns 1.0% FatWallet Cash Back?
Member Summary
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:

You still need a processor to go along with that. The A4 is $47 at the egg. Fry's A4 with MSI MB combo may be a better deal ($59 AR).

I was going to pair it up with the $20 A4-3400 from 2 weeks ago and actually the same A4-3300 you listed is $39.99 not $47.99:

http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/expired-deals/1243429/

kshell said:   You still need a processor to go along with that. The A4 is $47 at the egg. Fry's A4 with MSI MB combo may be a better deal ($59 AR).

Sweet! Still have two of the free A8-3870K CPU that AMD was giving away during Comic Con in San Diego

Gig Lan, HDMI + VGA, PCIe 16x + 1x + PCI, solid caps, tiny board (delivered yesterday). Wishing I had one of those $20 cpu's now.

ECS design & build quality seems much better than it used to be. Skipped the free AR($40) ECS socket 775 mobo a few weeks back, but did get in on the $15AR ECS LGA1155 mobo 6 months ago (works great). Neither of those boards had Gig lan.

FYI:
I got a couple of ECS boards in the past from Fryís CPU-board combo deals. They all had loud electronic noises and malfunctioned after a few months. One of them (671T-M v1.0) actually caught on fire (i.e., I saw actual flames on the board). Iím gonna avoid this brand from now on, and you may want to do the same thing. There is no cheap junk, just junk you paid for.

You post this anytime I do an ECS post. You even posted it word for word when somebody posted a FREE ECS board. Get over it already !!!

AkoPatel said:   FYI:
I got a couple of ECS boards in the past from Fryís CPU-board combo deals. They all had loud electronic noises and malfunctioned after a few months. One of them (671T-M v1.0) actually caught on fire (i.e., I saw actual flames on the board). Iím gonna avoid this brand from now on, and you may want to do the same thing. There is no cheap junk, just junk you paid for.

SithMaster said:   You post this anytime I do an ECS post. You even posted it word for word when somebody posted a FREE ECS board. Get over it already !!!

If a mobo caught fire in my house, I'd post it daily until the company either settled out of court or went BK.

http://www.tweaktown.com/news/3137/ecs_ignoring_customer_whose_m...

Interesting to note, that ECS RMA is handled through the vendor. So if Newegg only offers a 30-day warranty, then that's all you get on these boards. No wonder they are so cheap.

I asked akopatel several questions last time like "if they ever dusted their machine" or "how did they know it wasn't the power supply that did it" but they never answer the questions.

The CPU's that the 671T-M took ran pretty hot so you could not use cheap a$$ cooling for instance...

asuka said:   SithMaster said:   You post this anytime I do an ECS post. You even posted it word for word when somebody posted a FREE ECS board. Get over it already !!!

If a mobo caught fire in my house, I'd post it daily until the company either settled out of court or went BK.

Basically ECS says you have to buy it from an authorized vendor for warranty and not from like eBay or woot. I returned 1 board to ECS for an RMA in warranty and it took about 30 days but they dealt with me because I had the receipt and all the packaging. Any other boards that were bad were bad out of the box and I exchanged them at the store (usually Fry's).

The fire link you posted virtuaL is like 10 years old but I do remember it. Not trying to defend these guys but I've never had an issue with ECS and I was even using their video cards back in 2001.

http://www.ecs.com.tw/ECSWebSite/Support/rmamb.aspx?MenuID=98&am...

VirtuaL said:   http://www.tweaktown.com/news/3137/ecs_ignoring_customer_whose_m...

Interesting to note, that ECS RMA is handled through the vendor. So if Newegg only offers a 30-day warranty, then that's all you get on these boards. No wonder they are so cheap.

I'm not sure why ppl complain about the quality of free and or extremely cheap items. ...

what can you really expect out of a $10/20/40 mobo????

rcatank said:   I'm not sure why ppl complain about the quality of free and or extremely cheap items. ...

what can you really expect out of a $10/20/40 mobo????

No Flames?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014