$50 iTunes Card for $40 @ eBay. Daily Deal

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
$50 iTunes Card for $40 @ eBay. It is one of their Daily Deals and has free shipping.

Link

Member Summary

$50 iTunes Card
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Maximum purchase 5 cards. Ah, well. With eBay bucks, credit card Cash Back, and FW Cash Back, net cost is $38. Can get at least $42 for them through Plastic Jungle or Cardpool. Otherwise, buy 500 of them, and make a couple grand.

cestmoi123 said:   Maximum purchase 5 cards. Ah, well. With eBay bucks, credit card Cash Back, and FW Cash Back, net cost is $38. Can get at least $42 for them through Plastic Jungle or Cardpool. Otherwise, buy 500 of them, and make a couple grand.

I haven't been able to sell iTunes GCs on PJ or CP for a while now.

Thrilla said:   cestmoi123 said:   Maximum purchase 5 cards. Ah, well. With eBay bucks, credit card Cash Back, and FW Cash Back, net cost is $38. Can get at least $42 for them through Plastic Jungle or Cardpool. Otherwise, buy 500 of them, and make a couple grand.

PJ's buying them at the moment, CP not.

cestmoi123 said:   Thrilla said:   cestmoi123 said:   Maximum purchase 5 cards. Ah, well. With eBay bucks, credit card Cash Back, and FW Cash Back, net cost is $38. Can get at least $42 for them through Plastic Jungle or Cardpool. Otherwise, buy 500 of them, and make a couple grand.

PJ's buying them at the moment, CP not.

Have you actually completed a transaction via PJ? I tried and I can't. Always goes to some error.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014