• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Up to 75% off Clearance @ JCPenney - Up to 75% off

free shipping on orders over $50
Expires On: Jan 15, 2013 11:59pm

(FatWallet Deal Hunter staff posts are certified ad-free. No money, bribes, or candy have been accepted.)

JCPenney
See JCPenney discounts that earn 4.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

jc penney
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • JCPenney Coupons:
    AFFSHOP1
    15% off any order (expires 4/3/15 4:59am)
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Can you guys post the 75% off deals??

They have a ridiculous web site. There will always be tons of items which are all OOS in every size and every color resulting in a lot of wasted time browsing. Any company that do not know how to run a eCommerce site in 2012 does deserve to go out of business.

Green for posting the deal and double green for any links to items worth looking for.

i need a carseat for kid cheap! that on sale there or somewhere?

Muamin said:   They have a ridiculous web site. There will always be tons of items which are all OOS in every size and every color resulting in a lot of wasted time browsing. Any company that do not know how to run a eCommerce site in 2012 does deserve to go out of business.

Green for posting the deal and double green for any links to items worth looking for.

Come on now, isn't it just like selling ipads?

I agree. You spend time on these kind of sites and everything you pick says out of stock. Huge waste of time.

me no sabe

ask grimlock
lexx said:   i need a carseat for kid cheap! that on sale there or somewhere?

Muamin said:   They have a ridiculous web site. There will always be tons of items which are all OOS in every size and every color resulting in a lot of wasted time browsing. Any company that do not know how to run a eCommerce site in 2012 does deserve to go out of business.

Agreed!!

This deal is hot

Daddy BBQ Cleaner Grill Brush
$15 original $15 clearance

Everytime I find something I want on JC Penney website they are out of the size I need. Why don't they make some banner across the item that it is only in x size as it is usually only in 1 small size. I have even come across items that I clicked on and all the sizes were out of stock-so why even have that item listed just to get my hopes up and let me down again.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 10PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.