• Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Pulled this from a news feed that I subscribe to (http://phandroid.com)

For those of you lucky enough to get a new Samsung Galaxy SIII or Note II for the holidays, you may want to consider registering your device with Samsung Mobile on Facebook. If you do, Samsung will send a “care package” your way as a free gift. This package includes one of their official Flip Covers (in either pink, orange, or mint) and NFC Tectiles. In addition, you will receive a 50%-off coupon code for the accessory of their website. Looks like it's 6 - 8 weeks for delivery.

You’ll need to enable the Facebook app first, then revisit the link to get the popup for registering your device. Enter in the necessary information and you’ll then receive an email to receive your care package

Member Summary

free Flip Cover and NFC Tectiles
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
FYI

The TecTile on the glossy flyer can be reprogrammed, giving you 6 TecTiles.

PrimusSucks (Jan. 26, 2013 @ 12:27p) |

I just registered my SGN II on FB but used my existing Samsung.com login info and I received an instant email for only f... (more)

burrzoo (Jan. 27, 2013 @ 10:53a) |

got mine today. very nice. Thanks again.

thefrozentin (Jan. 30, 2013 @ 5:45p) |

• Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

in for 1. Thanks!

Thanks, I'm in!

In4one -- thanks OP!!!

Thanks. In 4 one.

I hate how so many deals are now requiring facebook. Cool deal though.

in for 1. thank you.

In for one...thanks op. My lady can stop bugging me why her s3 does not looks like the one from the commercials!😬

phrique said:   I hate how so many deals are now requiring facebook. Cool deal though.

I used JohnTheDoe's link and was able to fill out the form without signing in to facebook.

Spy021 said:   ... and you’ll then receive an email to receive your care package

How long before you got the email? I signed up 20 min ago but no email

NFC Testicles?!
;0)

sandeeppotdar said:   Spy021 said:   ... and you’ll then receive an email to receive your care package

How long before you got the email? I signed up 20 min ago but no email

Less than 5mins

Thanks for the heads up, flowindex, worked great for me too.

Thanks! Works like a charm.

Thanks OP, color choices were orange, mint and pink but still a nice find!

no email for me either. Wonder if it uses Facebook's email system...FB always complains it can't sent to my email address, but I don't have it blocked...

site takes forever to load..

Got a mint one for my Note 2. No tectiles available. Only Pink, Orange and Mint covers. Picked the lesser of the evils.

Thanks OP! Worked for me!

Thanks for registering.
Check your email for a special offer.

Thanks OP. Big Green for you. Nice find.

flip cover won't work with existing case and even by itself seems to offer very minimal protection against drops. It also looks like it will be awkward when taking pics... Just my observations and not TC about free item.

I didnt go through Facebook just registered through www.samsung.com and then got an email saying we have a gift for you!! No facebook needed

Care to share the link? I'm on the site and cant find anything...

Rskitall said:   I didnt go through Facebook just registered through www.samsung.com and then got an email saying we have a gift for you!! No facebook needed
I did that this morning. All you get when registering direct on samsung.com is a 50% off discount code. No case or tectiles.

Thanks , registered 2/2

in 4 a set as well. love my sgs3!

So I registered and never received an email. How long did it take you guys to get your email?

bkslim said:   So I registered and never received an email. How long did it take you guys to get your email?
Instant. May be over the 12,000 allocation.

It's on literally every tech/phone/deal forum out there, so I'd venture to guess the 12,000 was already reached.

Bah...I sold out my information for nothing...I suddenly feel cheap...

bkslim said:   So I registered and never received an email. How long did it take you guys to get your email?

Just did this and got my email within seconds.

Registered around 7:30 EST, got the email almost immediately, and signed up for the offer. Supposed to get one in the mail in 6 - 8 weeks.

If you use auto-complete on the S3, it may add a space so your email address could look like *****@hotmail .com ... I caught this and fixed it, don't know if the form would have flagged the error through or not.

My color choices were pink, lime, or orange.

avash said:   Registered around 7:30 EST, got the email almost immediately, and signed up for the offer. Supposed to get one in the mail in 6 - 8 weeks.

If you use auto-complete on the S3, it may add a space so your email address could look like *****@hotmail .com ... I caught this and fixed it, don't know if the form would have flagged the error through or not.

Just re-registered and checked for the auto-complete thing. It is correct and still no email despite Samsung telling me to check my email for a gift. Also checked my junk mail and nothing there...oh well.

I used JohnTheDoe's email address and got an email instantly.

"Thanks! Your order is now complete. Please allow 6-8 weeks for you care package to arrive."

There's only pink left for my S3...

only pink color available for gs3.

same here..only pink left

Now there's nothing left.

Skipping 16 Messages...
got mine today. very nice. Thanks again.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014