• Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
Not to sound like a douche or anything...but when you spent 450 bucks for two phones, is it such a big deal to spend another ten bucks for covers?
After buying the phones thru Amazon wireless and getting a 75$ rebate per phone, I was able to purchase 4 phone covers/holsters and two dash mounts for like, 25 bucks.
Giving FB ANYTHING costs too much, even if it is free...

OhRob said:   Not to sound like a douche or anything...but when you spent 450 bucks for two phones, is it such a big deal to spend another ten bucks for covers?
After buying the phones thru Amazon wireless and getting a 75$ rebate per phone, I was able to purchase 4 phone covers/holsters and two dash mounts for like, 25 bucks.
Giving FB ANYTHING costs too much, even if it is free...

These covers are $50.

I paid just that when I got my Note 2. So yeah, free is nice for sure. This isn't some junk TPU crap from China (eBay). These are very high quality Samsung ones...

Go to register

Mint, pink, and orange still left for the note 2.

Got a mint one for the Note 2. Am excited about the tectiles more than anything else. Thanks.

Guess I'm missing something, when I try the Samsung link I get an error. Trying from my galaxy iii, both from a Facebook app and mobile Facebook Internet page.

I'm being told my EMEI number is invalid.

Entered the info for my GS3, got the e-mail, clicked on the link to get the free stuff and got the following.

We're sorry but the limited quantity promotion has ended. You can still look for great options at 50% off in our accessories store - just use the coupon code in your registration confirmation email.

Samsung Rewards Care Package Sign-up
We're sorry but the limited quantity promotion has ended. You can still look for great options at 50% off in our accessories store - just use the coupon code in your registration confirmation email.

Offer valid, while supplies last, through January 31, 2013. Limited to the first 12,100 eligible Galaxy SIII owners and first 12,100 Galaxy Note II owners who are legal residents of the 50 US & DC, 18 or older. Void where prohibited. For Offer Terms and Conditions, click here. Sponsor: Samsung Telecommunications America, LLC.

Deal not dead for note 2! Just got mine. Thanks OP

SGNII just got orange case.

is this dead for the SIII?

Thanks op

FYI

The TecTile on the glossy flyer can be reprogrammed, giving you 6 TecTiles.

I just registered my SGN II on FB but used my existing Samsung.com login info and I received an instant email for only for 50% off any Samsung mobile accessory under $50.00. Better than nothing since I'm reading this post a month late! No freebies but worth trying.

got mine today. very nice. Thanks again.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014