• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
20% off your order when you enter code NEWYEAR20 at checkout
Kohlís charge card holder, you can also enter code SHIPGIFT4KC to score Free Shipping
free shipping on orders over $50.

http://www.kohls.com/catalog/shoes.jsp?CN=3000002004&N=300000200...

Kohl's
See Kohl's promo codes that earn 3.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Kohls Slippers from $1.80
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
enter code NEWYEAR20

SHIPGIFT4KC to score Free Shipping
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Yay--first gift for next year now purchased! Thanks OP!

No Men's Soft Sole so nothing of interest for me.

N41, Thanks!

Thanks just ordered 12 for Christmas 2013!!!

Super deal if you need loungeware! Try sleepware also.

Dearfoams all gone.

Real men dont wear slippers.

Thanks, OP!! I got a pair of slippers for $3.19 shipped. Free shipped applied even tho my order was under $50!! Will take on vacation to St. Maarten and leave them there so I can bring home more stuff I buy there!!

Wow, great deal! I just ordered four pairs for around $23 shipped. Thank you!

Thanks, OP. Ordered last night. Didn't need them but I wanted them. Happy New Year to me!

MntMom said:   Wow, great deal! I just ordered four pairs for around $23 shipped. Thank you!

That turns out to be only $5.75 a foot.......

Now the ones pictured are 10.80 before the 20% discount. Kohls also raised the other prices online for the other ones to similar prices

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 10PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.