• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Unknown brand, but for $2.97 i personally do not care because its going into a cheap toy. Enjoy!

Of course i wanted to buy more then 1, but they set it up to only allow 1 purchase.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/100-New-8GB-Micro-SD-SDHC-Micro-SD-Micro...

Member Summary

8GB Micro SD SDHC Micro SD Memory Card (170.71kB)
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:

Class 2 in case anyone wants to know about the speed.

ATTENTION: •This Card is SDHC card which designed for devices that are compatible with the SDHC 2.0 specifications.
SDHC works differently than standard SD cards, this new format is not backwards compatible with legacy SD Slot devices.

•The SDHC logo on the packaging is to ensure compatibility. Please check if your host device accepts SDHC/miniSDHC/microSDHC cards before order.
* - * CAN SOMEONE TRANSLATE THIS INTO 1ST GRADE ENGLISH FOR ME? WHAT DOES IT WORK AND NOT WORK ON? *-

glancing at the sellers feedback, i see lots of positives on this item so i'm not too worried about compatibility.

I got excited and brought one. Than I saw this...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/8GB-Micro-SD-SDHC-TF-Memory-Card-SD-Adap...

N41 to use as an emergency back up. Cheap!!

Before you get too excited about cheap memory from eBay, here is a word from someone who got burned. Some of these no-name cards indicate capacity bigger than they really are. Thus, 8GB card can be really 2GB. It is formatted in some strange way that when you insert it into computer it may appear as 8GB. As you write files on it and capacity reaches 2GB, it continues to accept files, but automatically deletes and replaces older files. Same with photos, it deletes the old ones, as new ones are being written to it. These particular cards may be perfectly fine, but it's something to keep in mind if you are planning to keep important documents on it.

Sorry, you are not allowed to purchase this item

This item is only available to buyers who have not purchased 1 or more items from this seller in the past 10 days.

Sorry, you are not allowed to purchase this item

This item is only available to buyers who have not purchased 1 or more items from this seller in the past 10 days.

Looks like Positive Feedback for eBay buyers for these SDHC cards.
I want the SD Adapter. I guess it's not bad to get this.

Good deal, need one for our Samsung Galaxy

Price is now $4.95.

These & USB flash drives I will never ever buy again buy from eBay. Unless it's Newegg's eBay store.

ocala200 said:   ATTENTION: •This Card is SDHC card which designed for devices that are compatible with the SDHC 2.0 specifications.
SDHC works differently than standard SD cards, this new format is not backwards compatible with legacy SD Slot devices.

•The SDHC logo on the packaging is to ensure compatibility. Please check if your host device accepts SDHC/miniSDHC/microSDHC cards before order.
* - * CAN SOMEONE TRANSLATE THIS INTO 1ST GRADE ENGLISH FOR ME? WHAT DOES IT WORK AND NOT WORK ON? *-

The original SD card design only supported up to 2GB (with rare exceptions). Cards larger than 2GB are all a newer "SDHC" design. If your device supports 8GB SD cards then it supports SDHC and this card will work.

Nobody can list what devices it works on and what devices it doesn't, the list would be thousands of pages long. If you're really concerned, tell us what devices you have and somebody may be willing to google it for you.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014