• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Lenovo 14'' ThinkPad Laptop with Intel Core i3 Processor, 2GB Memory and 320GB Hard Drive @ eBay - $389.99
was $585.99
Free Shipping!

• Intel Core i3 Dual-Core Processor,
  • 14'' LED Display.
  • 2GB Memory and 320GB Hard Drive.
  • Microsoft Windows 7 Professional 64-Bit.
  • 6-Cell Lithium-Ion Battery.

(FatWallet Deal Hunter staff posts are certified ad-free. No money, bribes, or candy have been accepted.)

Member Summary
  • Also categorized in:

Why E430 series do not come with an HDD indication?

anything special about this laptop compared to previous deals on fatwallet?

adroits said:   anything special about this laptop compared to previous deals on fatwallet?
no

it's not bad, but it's overpriced...under $350 and it'd be a decent deal

not hot even compared to Lenovo's own outlet.

2GB Ram is way less. This should not be more than $300.

POS ThinkPad Edge with the sh***y island style keyboard. Boo!! Hiss!!

Junk. Just get a proper affordable refurbished or used Thinkpad (T, X or W series). Trust me on this.

I used to have this POS. Build quality can't be compared to anything decent... made out all 100% cheap plastic. You drop it once and your LCD is smashed.

2GB Memory?! 2006 called and wants its computer back!
Talk about overpriced and outdated!

jwbodnar said:   POS ThinkPad Edge with the sh***y island style keyboard. Boo!! Hiss!!

All of the thinkpads now have this type of keyboard. The T, W and X models.

Im thinking of getting a used x220t with the ips screen. the x230, T530 ect is where they switched to the new keyboard.

where said:   I used to have this POS. Build quality can't be compared to anything decent... made out all 100% cheap plastic. You drop it once and your LCD is smashed.

My mom has one of these though a i5 model with 4gigs but the build quality is better than everything else in its priced range and the keyboard is better too imo. The edge models are not $800 thinkpads they are meant to compete against the other sub $500 models from HP, Dell, acer ect. Those models dont have a rubberized top and as nice of a keyboard imo.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014